Chapter 41

"I didn't get any white wine."Harry looked at the bottle of red wine in his hand and then he looked at Louis. He frowned, knotting his eyebrows.

How could he forget about the alcohol at such a special date?

Louis smiled at him.

"That's okay." He didn't have a problem with the drinks at all, everything around him was set so perfectly, he couldn't wish for anything better. He didn't know why Harry had put in all the effort. Damn the thought of effort, He didn't even know it was a date. He had managed to spend an hour on grooming himself but he wore the simplest clothes in his wardrobe, assuming that they would eventually land up on the bedroom floor.

But here he was, waiting to snuggle under a blanket and have some pizza while watching a movie on the now blank projector.

He figured he was mostly wrong when he assumed things, for now, he didn't want too.

Maybe just not for today. Today he felt that Harry had won his heart.

Harry didn't debate with the boy, he saw Louis and the boy seemed very comfortable with everything around him.

Harry sat down with his legs folded and he kept a visible distance between him and the boy.

He sighed and looked around the place. His backyard had never been decorated in this manner before. After great thought, he had concluded that the most peaceful thing would be to watch a movie and have some pizza while cuddling. He had managed to select the movies and the pizza but he didn't have the guts to ask Louis to cuddle with him. He looked at the plush mattress that looked beyond inviting because of its freshly laundered white Egyptian cotton bed sheets and blanket.

The grass was green and the weather was pleasant. Harry looked at the bottle of red wine lay in the ice bucket on the grass and then he looked at the sky, the sun had started setting and the lightings were perfect.

"Can we lie down?" Louis finally spoke.

Harry looked at Louis and gave him a small nod.

The movie had started and the two of them were lying down on two different sides of the mattress with the support of the pillows, just enough to watch the screen with comfort.

Harry sat on the right side of the bed ad Louis sat on the left side.

Louis had shifted from his place and closed the distance between the two of them. He wished to snuggle against Harry's chest and Harry wanted nothing less than that too.

But then Louis had realized that it was a date and getting little physical with Harry wouldn't be objected by the long-haired man. He decided to wrap both his arms around Harry's left hand and he rested his head on Harry's shoulder. Till Louis had settled harry had remained very calm but it was once the Louis had settled Harry felt like Louis did no justice to him.

The boy had managed to cuddle with Harry but all Harry had to do was to stay still like a prop.

The green eyes looked away from the screen.

"You're not doing something right."

Louis felt stupid for rushing in with cuddling.

Maybe he have could just have a chat with Harry first.

His grip around the muscled arm loosened. Harry got out of the web Louis's arms created and his hand moved around the boy's shoulder, making him involuntarily move into Harry's embrace. The boy's silky short hair brushed against Harry's ear. Louis had been holding his breath while Harry had decided to pull him against his chest. Their torsos were touching and Louis's right leg was now on Harry's legs. His hand rested on Harry's chest, hugging the man. Louis let out a deep breath when it started to sink inches system that he was this close to Harry, the hot air brushed against harry's neck sending a chill down the man's spine. Louis's breathing was deep. It fanned Harry's neck and the man felt the testosterone in his system pump in his veins in double quantity.