Chapter 10

Harry P.O.V.

I rested my head on the seat and shut the flap of my laptop. I looked at my watch it was four in the morning, there were another two hours to land. I glanced outside the window to see it was still dark. Louis had been sleeping and I thought about clearing my mails to kill time.

I closed my eyes for a second, leaning back on the headrest. Still worried about how things were at home? Did Gemma know about this? She was still on her honeymoon? How's Cole? He was staying over with mom.

I heard lingering footsteps, making my eyes snap open.

"Lou?"

He froze at my words and turned around. His hair was mussed and his eyes were puffy and his nose was bright pink like he had been crying for hours. He did everything to avoid eye contact.

This boy always tested my curiosity.

I gripped his wrist, which was luckily in my reach.

"What happened?"

"Wanted water." he said rather quietly and started to walk towards the minibar.

I gently pulled him closer and made him sit on my lap.

He forces me to do this!

You love it!

My mind continued quarreling with me.

I held his hands in mine and gave it a reassuring squeeze,

"Tell me, Lou." I spoke softly, nudging his hand so that he looked at me. It was the first time I had been a bit pushy. I never do that.

He slowly looked at me and his eyes were glossy already, which was followed by a single tear slipping down his cheek and my eyebrows furrowing.

I didn't like it even one bit. I never wanted to see him sad.

"Don't cry babydoll!" I whispered, wiping away the stray tear.

"I'm sorry." He apologized for crying.

It hurt so much; he never had to apologize for anything he did. And as pathetic as it was I didn't do anything.

No, I cannot let go of the plan when I was this close.

Then why are you feeling bad about stealing his honeymoon from him? Was that the reason he was crying?

"Do you hate me?" his tone becoming small and timid.

"No, absolutely not!" I responded faster then I should have. Infact, I find your company pleasant.

"You're just saying that because I'm crying."

"No Louis, your the prettiest person I know. " pecking his cheek, to see him stop crying.

" You haven't spoken to me and I know I trouble you so much. But please don't hate me. " His voice dying in his throat as he mumbled the last words and began to cry.

" Boo bear nobody hates you, baby. " I pulled him into a tight hug, rubbing his back in soothing circles.

He hugged me like his life depended on it.

" They do" he seemed to be calming down under the touch, "My dad, my mom... Everyone hates me." he hid his face in the crook of my neck, "Please don't hate me."

"Sweetheart I don't hate you." kissing his hair and petting it with one hand.

I had realized how much love this boy deserved, his case was worse than mine.

"I miss them Harry, they haven't called me up ever since the marriage."

He pressed his lips against my shoulder forcing him to keep quiet.