Chapter 14

Louis P.O.V.

I felt a soft kiss on my forehead and his big warm hands petting my forehead, making me stir in my sleep. I don't remember when I fell asleep I just remember him holding me in his arms as he comforted me.

His lips were pressed against my forehead, "You hungry?" he whispered softly so that he didn't completely wake me up.

I choose not to say anything.

"Come on, wake up!" he rubbed my shoulders and kissed them, "Let's have dinner." He completed.

Maybe I didn't say anything because I would just cry at the amount of love he was showering me with.

"Louis!" he turned me by pinning my shoulder on the bed so that I was lying down on my back and he was still propped on his left elbow. His eyebrows furrowed when he saw I was awake.

He attempted to say something but I pulled him in my embrace, "I'm sorry Harry."

"Why? He hugged me back.

"Because I'm such a burden on you." I sighed and tried to rest my head on his shoulder but he pulled me behind from my shoulders and spoke harshly, "Why do you think that?" he was getting angry. He got of the bed and raked his fingers through his hair, I sat up on the bed preparing myself to expect the unexpected.

"Is that what I make you feel like?" he spat out with disgust.

Why was he taking this in himself?

"I-I" before I could say anything he marched out of the room, slamming the door loudly, the loud thud making me a jerk.

_*_*_

Harry P.O.V.

How could I be such a bad person, Louis had been so nice to me and I just made him feel so bad about himself, I unscrewed the bottle of whiskey and poured myself some.

I sipped the bitter liquid and it gave me some peace as in flowed down my throat, when I placed the glass back on the bar counter I felt a hand on my shoulder, no doubt it was my baby.

But I didn't look behind, even though I was tempted. His hands started to rub my shoulders and muscles couldn't help but relax under his touch. He rested his head on my back and spoke ever so gently, "I didn't mean to hurt you, Harry, please don't be angry. I'm sorry." His voice was softer than rose petals.

It already succeeded to melt my anger away, I turned around so quickly and gave him a bone-crushing hug, "Don't you ever say that again." I held him so tight against my torso, his hands were wedged between both of us and I'm sure his face was being squished, "Noting matters to me more then you do." I was a little surprised at my own words, because what I said just came pouring straight out of my heart.

"I don't want you to be sad Baby boo." I kept on ranting whatever came to my mind trying to explain, console and argue back at the same time.

"Harry?" he said struggling.

"I know you don't want to listen to my nonsense but I'm talking about something important-"

"Harry! I can't breath!" he said wriggling.

"Oh!" I let go of him, with spots of embarrassment on my cheek.

I scratched the back of my neck, I felt so silly for showing all my emotions like that!

I think he realized that I was a little embarrassed so to quickly cover it up he kissed my lips, making it look like nothing was wrong.

"I'm hungry." He said and smiled at me, warming my heart a bit with his actions.