Chapter 33

Third P

Third P.O.V.

The sound of two lips moving eagerly in sync was a symphony for both Harry and Louis. At first, their lips weren't moving much, Louis had kissed Harry with all his passion. Just the way he should have kissed Harry when he saw the man in front of him after three years. Harry, took a while to recover but he coped up very quickly as he held Louis's face firmly in his hands, kissing him, never letting him escape. If someone would have seen the two men making out in Harry's black range rover they would think that Harry was forcing himself on Louis.

Lies.

It wasn't forceful at all, it was so full of love and devotion Louis could tell that even in his drunk state. He loved it. No other word could describe his feeling about their make-out session.

He enjoyed it.

He took pleasure in it.

Savored it.

The tingly feeling on his lips when Harry would tug his bottom lip, that was plumper than his upper lip. Eventually coaxing, sucking and gently nibbling on each other's lips had gotten them running out of breath.

As they broke apart Harry opened his eyes, but Louis still liked the way his lips felt. eye's still closed a small smile dancing on his now red and swollen lips, recollecting how it felt when Harry's lips moved against his.

All of a sudden Harry's eyes grew darker, seeing Louis like this made an animal take over him. He couldn't wait to touch Louis. He needed Louis. Not only now but forever. To survive, maybe he could do that alone, like in his small little sad hole, just like he had for these three years and before he had met Louis. It was easy to have a resting expression and no emotion at all. But to live, Harry needed Louis.

Even if it was mostly pain, he wanted to keep it. He wanted to keep every emotion Louis had to offer, close to his heart. He knew he didn't deserve an apology but he also knew Louis's undeniable capacity to forgive him, his stubborn yet kind self would at least find Harry worth of any emotion he had to give, even if it was a pain.

Harry closed his eyes and leaned in once again, kissing the boy hungrily, licking his lips and asking for entry in his mouth. He wanted to refresh his memory, relive how his Lou tasted. Louis accepted the offer, not only allowing Harry's tongue entry in his mouth but also tilting his head to the right so that he could get better access. His small hands roaming all over Harry's clothed torso.

Harry let out a groan. It wasn't enough, how much ever he got of Louis. It wasn't enough.

Harry fisted the thin material of Louis's shirt before gripping the boy's waist making him squeak and break the kiss.

Louis could barely comprehend what was happening around him, he just knew he had to kiss the life out of Harry and something hand pinched his waist.

And that's when reality slapped Harry styles right across his face.

What was he doing? How was he any better than Daniel? He was taking advantage of the drugged boy.