Chapter 28

LOUIS'S P

LOUIS'S P.O.V.

"Oh my baby, where will he be right now? I need to find him, Louis." Anne paced in the room, worried about Harry. Her guilt had been troubling her even more now.

"He was so upset when he left." She tried very hard not to cry.

I was sitting on the sofa with Olivia on my lap; she was sleeping on my shoulder. Luckily for me, she didn't understand much of the drama but she was scared of me for the first few minutes, with lots of persuasion and hugs I managed to convince her that everything was fine. She gradually fell asleep but on the contrary, we all were wide-awake and still recovering from the little episode. I knew very well that once Olivia was out of my sight I wouldn't be able to keep it all together, eventually, I would end up crying about him, about all of it.

Liam was sitting still beside me.

"I know where he is." Liam spoke starring in space.

To say Anne and me were confused was an understatement.

"I-I'm sorry Louis." He turned in his place and looked at me.

"What? Why?"

He swallowed thickly, " Remember the guy I like."

I failed to understand the relevance, "I do."

"When I went to Zayn's house the other day and Zayn introduced me to Harry and he said they were friends. B-but I never thought it was Harry." Liam made no sense when he finished his statement. "I didn't know that the Harry Zayn introduced me to was Harry Styles! I had never seen him because you told me you want nothing to do with him and I've been so stupid all this time-"

"You like Zayn Malik?"

My question just made him look down at his hands that were resting on his thighs. He pursed his lips.

"I'm sorry."

"Harry is staying with Zayn. Louis, we have to go there before he tells everyone." Anne spoke amid our conversation. This was about Harry and Anne and I wasn't going to make this about me. As far as it goes with luck, it seems like luck was never on my side. Maybe Harry would cool down a bit when he spoke with Anne. I always felt better after talking to her and I wasn't going to keep her troubled by this for long.