Chapter 47

Comment and vote..i love reading your comments and seeing your votes, motivates me to write!

i love reading your comments and seeing your votes, motivates me to write!

_*_*

Harry shuffled the papers scattered across his desk when his assistant came in his cabin.

"Sir you have a meeting to attend." Harry looked up for a brief second and then he continued assembling his papers.

"Have they arrived?"

"Yes. They say they want to make an offer." She knew that she had to give Harry the updates without being asked.

He let out a sigh and dropped the papers on his papers on the desk before he removed his headband from the leftmost drawer

He tied his hair into a bun and walked towards his coat rack. He wore his blazer as he walked out of the room, Lisa followed behind shortly.

"Mr. Rowe." Harry acknowledged and entered the room.

"How are you doing?" He settled for a formal handshake before pointing at the chair and signaling the man with grey hair and blue eyes to sit down.

"I'm doing good Harry." Harry gave him a death stare when he chose to use his first name.

The man leaned in and folded interlinked his fingers, as he placed his hands on the table.

"What do you have for our company today?" Harry was interested.

"We've heard about your relationship with our partners abroad ." the man pursed his lips, "But we need your support to excel in our business. If you help us out we could meet up with the partners and make a good deal. They are entering the telecom sector and if the Styles corporation gets into a joint venture with them, there is nothing that can stop us."

Harry listened but he wanted more. But Mr. Rowe waited for him to reply.

To hell with his mum effect! He is definitely hiding something important.

"We have tried expanding our business with them, but they never agreed. Why have you come back to us?"

"That's what they don't realize Mr. Styles. The company needs you and we know we've let down your offer but we've realized that the one you made us was the best we could have."

There. That's why he is here. Little bit*h

"You rejected my offer." Harry tried his best to not offend anyone because he was angry very angry. He had spent nights on that deal and they had rejected it without a thought.

"We are willing to negotiate the deal and even offer a better price then you wanted. Give my team a chance."

There was a brief silence, Harry wanted the deal too.

"What would you want me to do?"

"Come with me to Dubai, we can discuss the specifications at the meeting."