Chapter 13

Louis P.O.V.

I woke up so happy, it would have been so much better if Harry was still by my side to cuddle, once I had freshened up I decided to take a glance at his beautiful face, Had he gone to work? I wondered when I didn't find him in the kitchen or the living room.

It was a Sunday! He wouldn't.

There was a sudden clinking noise of certain objects , hoping it's Harry twisted the knob only to watch a beautiful woman who was tall and formally dressed with luscious brunette locks tied into a high ponytail, "Who are you?" I asked hiding my jealousy.

I was right! Why would Harry prefer a lousy person like me to such a beautiful girl?

"I'm so sorry sir? It was just a mistake!" she looked at the fallen binder from which papers flowed out spilling across the floor, "Please don't tell Mr. Styles, I'll lose my job!" she was petrified.

With her statements, I reached an obvious conclusion but just for the satisfaction of my heart I asked her, "Are you his assistant?"

"I apologize...Lisa, Lisa winter." She came ahead for a formal handshake.

"Why are you working on a Sunday? Where is Harry?"

"I work for the entire week. Mr. Styles will be returning form the gym any minute." Her words alarming herself as she bent down and started assembling the papers back into the folder.

Everybody deserved a holiday; the poor girl looks like she is fighting tooth and nail.

"But he doesn't work on Sundays?" she stood up once she was done collecting the papers which were very fast I must say.

As soon as she opened her mouth to say something Harry's voice appeared behind me, "Lisa?" his voice lacked of any expression and then I just saw a blank look on his face, he was in his gym clothes and he was dripping with sweat, I'd find that dirty in general but it just looked so dirty-ly hot.

"May I know why are you in my room?"

"I-I just had to drop this file, it's due next week?"

He just gave her a brief nod in agreement and I just stood there starring at both of them like an idiot.

"Inform everyone that there is a holiday till Wednesday for thanksgiving I need everyone's performance reports, work analysis till evening." The girl already looked like she was withering from the workload he gave her, he ran a multinational company for God's sake an entire team wouldn't be able to do that much work.

"Harry I need to talk to you." I pulled him by his wrist outside the room making the muscular man standing in front of me as I folded my arms and looked at him with an irked expression, "Are you out of you're mind!" I barked, even though I felt small and powerless in front of him

"No, I'm perfectly sane." He smiled, making a joke of me.

"The poor girl needs a holiday, it Thanksgiving in three days!" I whined

"She is getting a holiday on Thanksgiving and if you're going to complain about the amount of work. My answer to that is I pay her enough."

"Are you taking a holiday today?"

"Yes."

"Well then why does she have to work! Give her a Holiday." He closed his eyes, I know I was being difficult but...

"What stories did she tell you?" he contradicted and he gave me an 'angry young man' look.

"Nothing!" continuing my whining, "You should have seen her some time back, she looked like she saw a ghost when she dropped the binder." My voice became softer towards the end.