Chapter 32

Long wait = long update

_____

Third p.o.v.

The brown-eyed man shifted closer to Louis's petit frame, making the boy uncomfortable. Louis shifted away awkwardly.

"Would you like to have a drink, Lou?" Daniel offered.

Was he out of his mind?

"This is not a date." Louis stated bluntly.

Daniel sighs, a little irritated. He leaned away from Louis now.

"You told me that I'd get a reward if Harry got jealous. He did and now you're being difficult." Daniel finished losing his patience.

He regrets it. Louis regrets all of it. A small fear in him starts taking over him.

"M-maybe just one drink." Louis whispered softly. He had realized he had crossed the line with his stupid idea. He just wanted to make Harry jealous to trouble him a bit. Why?

Because he thought it would give him a little happiness. But the look on Harry's face never left his mind, making him feel guilty. His eyes held hurt and disbelief, he had just confessed that he loved Louis and Louis went on a date with someone else right after.

Well, it wasn't a 'date' but Harry knew otherwise.

Louis had made a miserable decision and now he was paying for it. The scene played in his head a hundred times in his head; how Harry had reacted when Louis said he was going out with Daniel.

The longhaired man visibly saddened and pursed his lips, feeling powerless because he was denied the right to command Louis.

But he wouldn't command me; Harry is always looking out for me. Telling what's right for me.

From where were these thoughts coming in Louis's head!

"Here is your drink." Daniel placed a glass in front of Louis.

Louis smiled curtly. Right now he just wanted to go home and cuddle with Olivia so he could feel better. Taking care of Olivia was always an escape for Louis that's how he distracted himself for two years now.

"Cheers!" Daniel raised his glass looking a little eager for Louis to take a sip.

"Cheers-" Louis said and they both took a sip of their respective drinks.

The drink tasted awfully amazing, a tingly taste.

"So, You're married?" Daniel said, trying to clear the doubt lingering in his head.

"Divorced." Louis chugged half of his drink.

"Wow! Slow down, lovely."

Louis wanted to hiss at the pet name Daniel gave him.