Chapter 35

6.19 K +views!!!!

Thank you!

A massive Thank you for waiting for so long

A massive Thank you for waiting for so long... my laptop has stopped working so im using a spare one for the timing.

i hope you guys are liking the story so far... please please please leave your comments and votes to make my day.

Dedication: @nieayza  @Crazed_Directioner69
@larryistruelov

all the love in the world!

-p

_*_*_*_

Third P. O. V.

"I'm so sorry, sweetie." Louis kissed Olivia's forehead and tucked the stray strands of hair behind her ear. Louis had been so selfish by not seeing what was better for Olivia. Harry could give her everything she needed. He never realized how his forehead creased and how his lips became pouty.

Why did everything have to be about Harry?

He hated it when Olivia laughed a little more with it, just like how Louis used to smile a little more around Harry. He hated how she never wanted Harry to stop giving her attention, just like how he had enjoyed having Harry's attention. There was so much bitterness and there was so much hatred but little did he know that his conflict was not with anyone but himself. How could he blame his daughter for loving Harry, when his daughter was just showing the feelings he couldn't show.

As upsetting as it was, Louis was still unable to figure out why he was upset.

Of course cuddling with Olivia and sleeping it out was the best idea. But whenever he closed his eyes he could just remember Harry, he was a tiny bit embarrassed that he had actually cried his heart out to Liam. But the more he focused on it, the more the embarrassment grew. And then he settled for the second-best option, blame Harry.

Blame Harry for being absolutely childish, naïve, insensitive, random...handsome, his hair looked softer, his lips were always chapped and he even grew a little facial hair. His stubble suited him, but I liked him when he was clean shaved. He looked the same age as I. I had caught him starring at me in the park. But that was because I was mean to him. Why else would he look at me like that?

Was that the doorbell? Nobody could be here-

"Louis! Open the door."

Harry!?

What was he doing over here?

"What are you doing over here?" Louis said in a grumpy manner. Well, why was he over here! Louis didn't want to feel like rubbish anymore.