Chapter 23

Dedication: @LostInBooks23 @lou-ehhh @aelacs @royaltyzayn  @myLARRYalbum @tommodstlyes1d 

Also dedicated to a very special friend who made my day. <3

Louis p

Louis p.o.v.

" Harry-"

I could not believe it. He was here. All the time I wondered what would happen if we'd meet. He must hate me for what I had done to him, just left him alone out of the blue.

He hurt you.

He was there for me now.

"Harry." I said his name, surer this time. Not giving it any further thought I moved ahead to hug the man.

He felt Harry freeze at his embrace. A small fear ignited in my heart.

This was it.

I thought Harry would never accept me again, in a matter of seconds he'd tell me that I didn't deserve happiness. I didn't deserve to be with him and he would leave my heart broken into a million pieces all over again.

But to my shock he neither pushed me away nor did he say a word. His hands touched the small my back first. It felt like he didn't believe I was real. Once he figured everything was fine, he hugged me back with his strong arms and at that moment I knew that everything was going to be okay.

"It will." He whispered while he nuzzled my neck. Sending shivers down my spine.

Did I that out loud?

"Oh Lou! I've missed you so much. I'll take care of everything."

He kept rubbing circles on my back, it was helping me calm down. My tiny frame was still pressed against his large one. My heart was beating so fast I could hear it, I'm sure he could too. His heartbeat was soft but still audible to my ears. It was the safest feeling in the world. Here, in Harry's arms. Even if nothing was in its place, he was here. And it may seem unexplainable but it felt complete, so complete.

"Harry I-"

"Shhh-" he cut me off and pulled slightly apart so that I could look at his now clear green eyes, "Later love, your father needs you." he whispered before place a soft kiss on my forehead which I felt all the way to my toes.

*~*~*~*

One by one the guests started to leave, saying their goodbyes. It was breaking my heart to see my father in so much agony. Gemma, Caleb, Anne, Desmond had left soon after all the other guests.

I'm sure my eyes were swollen, bloodshot from all the crying.

I caught Harry's arms and placed my head on his shoulder, tears never stopping to fall down.

I was going to miss her.

I felt him slowly rest his head on mine.

"Louis?" I heard a groggy whisper that belonged to my father.