Chapter 16

The boy huddled into Harry's arms so that his ear was placed against the man's chest and Harry's heartbeat could lull him to sleep. They had just made love twice in a row. Louis missed Harry; he was caught up at work all the time. It was a lucky event that Harry returned home early. He missed holding Louis in his arms; he missed Louis's voice every day.

When Harry had entered the house he saw Louis cooking dinner for the both of them, it was late at night but Louis expected Harry an hour due.

Louis remembered the way Harry entered the house.

"Knock knock!" Louis turned around because he didn't believe his ears but it was true Harry was home early, he smiled wide and played along.

"Whose there?" he started walking towards his husband at a slow pace, with his handheld behind his back,stopping him from hugging the tall and handsome figure in front of him.

"Eye mist."

"Eye mist who?" the boy furrowed his eyebrows not knowing where Harry was going with his words.

Once he was close to Harry, the man couldn't take it anymore in an eager way he wrapped his arms around Louis making the boy squeak and hold his broad shoulder for support.

"I missed you." Harry whispered as he looked into the beautiful blue orbs and leaned into a chaste kiss unaware of the butterflies the boy's tummy.

"I missed you too Hazza." He giggled and blushed a deep red.

A warm smile spread across Louis's face.

Harry felt Louis's lips move against his skin.

"You seem happy!"

"I am. Your weekend is mine." he rubbed Harry's Lower back enjoying the moment he was living in.

"What's the plan for tomorrow?" Harry asked knowing that all he wanted Louis to say is, sex.

Lots and lots of sex apart from that cuddling.

"You're cooking breakfast. " The idea of keeping work at the bay was becoming a bad one!

_*_*_*_*

"Lou please stop it!" the boy looked at the man with furrowed eyebrows.

"Why?"

"I'll cook for the rest of the day but I'm not going to help you with that!" Harry hated the idea of mud and mucky soil.

"Then don't help me!" the boy marched to the garden with the packet of rose seeds. He and Harry didn't do much apart from having sex and all he wanted was for Harry to help him plant roses in the garden, was that too much to ask for?

He sat next to the spot he had picked for planting the tree for a week now. The boy was feeling sad about the tantrums Harry threw on his way. If he didn't like Louis's idea he could have said that upfront, there was absolutely no need to make that stingy face.

Disappointed, the boy started to pull out small chunks of soil that were wet.

At least he could come and sit beside me! The boy thought sadly, continuing his work.

"Hey Lou, I'm sorry." Louis's heart skipped a beat when he heard Harry's voice, he was so deep into his thoughts that he never realized when Harry came and stood behind him.

"I didn't mean to hurt you, muffin." The man suggested when Louis didn't respond.

Louis had already forgiven Harry, but he just didn't say anything.