Chapter 20

Harry stood naked, looking outside the humongous French windows, which were stretched from wall to wall. Covering the flame of the lighter he lit the cigarette in his mouth.

The last day had bee too much for Harry to take in, his demons were haunting him, his worst nightmare was turning alive, and there was nothing worse than the fact that he could do nothing about it.

After taking a long drag of the cigarette, he opened the window with the white roll, which he held lightly between in index and middle finger, still in his hand. Not wanting to cause any inconvenience to his husband who was sleeping comfortably on the mattress, in Harry's shirt from the night before.

Something about Louis was different when Harry touched him last night, he gripped his waist a little more, and he wanted to feel his skin, a little more.

Just hold him closer.

After repeatedly cumming in Louis's warm hole twice, the man had just let the tired boy lie down on him, with more than half his weight on Harry.

Even though Louis's breathing had become more even and his weight felt a little more, Harry didn't stop rubbing the boys back gently or petting his head occasionally until he fell asleep himself.

Was Louis going to leave? If he wanted to leave he wouldn't have sex with me last night?

The man thought. Scared that he was convincing himself, he took another puff and leaned ahead to blow out the smoke.

To be honest, nothing worried the man more than the fact that his old life was going to be given back to him as a punishment.

He deserved punishment; he would accept it with open arms. But Louis's behavior last night was more normal than ever. Like nothing ever happened.

Frustrated Harry extinguished the half-burnt cigarette by pressing it's burning tip against the reeling and chucked the cigarette away, for not helping.

"Harry?" he heard a faint delicate voice behind him.

His head whipped behind and he saw the love of his life wrapped in the white silk sheet around his waist, still wearing Harry's shirt so that Harry's scent never left his side.

The boy walked towards the man and he smiled through sad blue eyes.

"Hey, sweetheart." The man said with all his heart.

Not having much to talk anymore, as both their minds had been so worked up, Louis went forward and embraced the man's slim waist, wrapping the silky cloth around both their waists, Louis took in a deep breath and leaned a little more on the man's bare chest.

"How did you sleep last night, sweetcheeks?" the man said in a gruff voice.

"Well. And you?" the boy leaned behind and smiled at the man, while the man just felt warm and fuzzy because of the smile. With his dainty hands, Louis managed to keep the sheets wrapped around their waist with the help of one hand while the other one freed itself for pushing the stray strand of hair gently behind Harry's ear. Harry's eyes closed under the gentle touch.

"Don't ever smoke again Harry." The boy gently said.

"But-"

"For me?" the blue eyes widened with hope after cutting Harry off before any excuses were received.

"Okay. I promise I won't." The man kissed the hand that rested in his shoulder.

The boy smiled so wide.

"Not going to work Mr. Styles?" Louis said with a lazy smile.

It made Harry happy to see him smile, but this time Harry wanted to cry. His eyes welled up.