Chapter 30

complete the following sentence on the bases of your imagination:

(before you start reading)

"DAMN DANIEL....."

_*_*_*

_*_*_*

Harry's p.o.v.

Louis walked slowly towards me. I was sitting on the sofa after an entire night of struggle he finally let me in the house. I was sitting on the sofa. Liam was practically starring at my face and whenever I would catch him stealing a look he would turn away.

Whatever it is he was thinking I had gotten a few things off my checklist.

One- Louis and Liam were not together.

Two- Louis and finally given me another chance. Well, technically he didn't say anything yet. As soon as I entered inside he just ran into the kitchen after mumbling something that said I would be hungry.

It was adorable how he was still able to wrap himself in the guilt that I slept outside his door all night.

He balanced the liquid in the cup and his pink tongue poked out a bit as he stepped towards me. He placed the cup on the small table in front of me.

Avoiding contact.

"There you go!" he handed another cup to Liam and sighed heavily. He rubbed his hands on his thighs.

He was nervous.

Liam took a sip of his tea and he practically cringed. Then I picked the hot teacup with my icy cold fingers. I got goosebumps. Sleeping outside the house had its advantages like freezing in the cold, backache and a strain in the neck.

I took a sip of the tea. Finally, I was getting something for my empty stomach.

To say the tea tasted horrible was an understatement but I couldn't spit it out. The old Harry would have but I can't. I swallowed the over boiled liquid bitterly.

"What's a good place for the three of us to visit for dinner tonight?" I said recovering from the disastrous drink.

"Liam is coming too." To Louis's silent confession Liam expressed shock.

"Woah! When did I come into the picture?" He was only looking at Louis and honestly, I just wanted him to be comfortable. If I would act smart or make a huge scene out of this Louis would probably hate me more than he already does.

"That's not a problem, I'll have Zayn to come over too." I smiled curtly at Louis, who was surprised I didn't argue back. Liam was happy about the idea all of a sudden.

"Any other condition?" I asked him, timidly challenging him to try me.

"I'm sorry for what you went through last night." He said and an awful silence followed. Liam looked at him with wide eyes and he looked at me with wide eyes.