Chapter 40

HOW many chapters do u think this book should have?

_*_*_*_*

Dedication: biushh99 _wingsaremadetofly 

_*_*_*_

Thank you for voting and reading and waiting (ofc) 

_*_*_*_

"Louis! Oh my god. It's you!" Gemma couldn't believe her eyes. It was so good to see Louis again.

Louis just gave her a small smile unsure about her reaction. She could yell at him at any time. He had been such a pain to the family.

Olivia stared at the lady with blonde hair and kept quiet, she felt like she had seen the lady somewhere but she couldn't recognize her aunt.

Little did she know that this was a trick her brain played on her, because she could see her Dadda in Gemma.

"Oh my god. Oh my god!" She dramatically squeaked and rushed towards Louis, hugging the boy who carried her niece.

"Hey Gem." Louis whispered as he accepted the warm embrace offered to him by his sister in law.

She broke the hug and placed her hand on Louis's free shoulder. There was this sparkle in her eyes she was so happy that things were working out finally, she was so happy to have Louis back and she hoped things would get better for harry too.

"You look gorgeous." Louis smiled softly complimenting her new hairstyle.

Gemma had short hair, shoulder-length and blonde. While Harry had long brown hair that fell gracefully over his shoulders.

Hmm, what a weird pair of siblings.

Louis thought and adored his thought at the same time.

He had zoned out yet again and he didn't pay attention to anything Gemma had said after.

He looked at Harry and he smiled at her.

His dimples.

They were in full view and Louis regretted looking at them.

He closed his eyes once again and he was forced to open them again.

"And who is this adorable little princess!" Gemma spoke like she already knew who Olivia was.

Well, Louis was sure Harry wouldn't keep that as a surprise till now, I mean they were having dinner together tonight.

"That's Olivia, our beautiful daughter." Harry introduced Gemma to Olivia. He answered the question even though she had asked Louis the question. He had reached a conclusion that Louis was feeling taxed by Gemma's talk but little did he know that the boy's head was flooding with the memories of his past in this house, most of them were good to remember.

Harry looked at Olivia and spoke softly, "That's your aunt, sweet cakes. My sister, Gemma." Harry kissed her forehead and the girls leaned behind from the impact of the kiss, it didn't affect her much. She stared at the lady who had a bright smile and she was very accepting of the fact that she had an aunt.

"Dadda sister?"

"Yes, love." Louis whispered to the girl and all her attention shifted to her Papa.

She frowned and looked at him.

"Olivia also wants a sister." She whined and Louis's cheeks flushed as soon as she spoke.

Gemma was chuckling at what Olivia had said and that was when Louis stole a glance of Harry, he was blushing too.

"Sweetheart!"Louis whispered to Olivia, petting her hair behind.