Chapter 21

*One month later *

*One month later *

Louis P.O.V.

There was a light knock at my door, which woke me up from my slumber. I had no complaint about the disturbance because I hadn't slept well for weeks now.

"Lou? Are you awake?"

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Oddly, I felt refreshed and tired at the same time. Never had I ever woken up this spontaneously at once. Harry would always wake me up with kisses and cuddles or get me breakfast in bed. Mornings were supposed to be lazy and naked.

I sighed and got out of the bed, dragging my feet against the soft carpet I lazily walked towards the door. I opened the door and flashed him a lazy smile.

"Good morning," I said in a groggy voice.

The cheery man on the other side of the door looked like he began his day hours ago, he had bathed and dressed up casually. He was wearing a grey T-shirt and jeans. With a proud smile he raised the tray he held in his hand slightly indicating me to pay attention to it.

"I made you breakfast!" he smiled like a goof, "Isn't it amazing!"

He has the toast and scrambled eggs garnished with coriander, presented on the plate with a glass of orange juice on the side. The plating looked like a professional chef did it?

I could almost cry at the memory of Harry getting me breakfast. Harry had a smile bright smile on his face.

He would make me sit on his lap and feed my breakfast like I was his baby. I'd always tease him and complain about how I could eat myself and I didn't need him to feed me.

I lied to him every time, whined about hating the feeling of being babied by him.

I lied.

I loved it. I loved it so much.

And I miss it more than anything else in the world.

I missed him.

My Hazza.

"You hate it, don't you?"

"Huh?" I looked up in shock. Could he hear me?

"You hate it, don't you?" he raised his eyebrows and then looked at the tray of food, which made me look at it too.

Not realizing that I got lost in my thoughts, completely forgetting about the gentleman, who stood in front of me. To say I was confused was an understatement.

"The scrambled eggs." He paused.

His shoulders visibly drooped down and he entered the room, I moved out of the way. He walked towards the bed to place the tray on it.

The room I was staying in was small and cozy.

"No. I don't." I mumbled.

He froze in his place and turned around abruptly to face me.