Epilouge

Thank you for waiting for so long for this update

Happy reading

*_*_*

"This is what we want to present to the company so we can grow from the existing exports considering the policy changes."

Harry shifted in his place and brought his hands to his chin. His feet tapped, impatiently against the marble flooring. Harry glanced at his watch and what felt like forever was just twenty minutes.

"I think we need to relook the policies again and I want you to assign Mr.Miller to do it." He got up from his place, timing the button of the suit.

"Sure, Mr. Styles. I'll have the presentation sent right away."

Harry flashed him a perfect smile, well no-one knew that he really wanted to get out of there. Those dimples could fool a lot of people.

He'd do the work later, maybe at night when Louis is asleep. Or maybe he'd get someone else to do it if Louis chose to stay awake.

His walk outside was quick, his assistant had to run a bit to even catch up with his steps.

"I'm done for the day, right?" Nothing about his line indicated it was a question.

His eyebrows were furrowed, he mentally brushed through all the tasks he had done for the day. He scanned the path ahead of him, it was the same well furbished and expensive hallway to his office, lit with white lights and grey marble.

"You are sir. For tomorrow we have a meeting and we have to finalize the contract-"

This was the drill, going through the next day's work and finishing it beforehand.

"I'll take care of it tomorrow." Harry had very much dismissed the topic and there were no further arguments.

He opened the door to his cabin ad he looked at the familiar setting, the huge table that looked much cleaner now, all his papers were organized and his sofa looked plush and dusted.

He took in a deep breath and the lemon freshener in the air was just the right amount.

"Sure sir, have a good day." Lisa was quick to leave harry alone, he'd usually change his mind about leaving when he'd enter his office but today Harry was in no mood to bargain with reaching home. He glanced at the clock, it was 4 p.m.

He smiled at the thought of reaching home.

It was less than ten minutes before his car had left the office premises.

When the man entered the house his energy was different for some reason he was excited.

He ran his hand through his hair, which seems so much shorter now. He pursed his lips at the story behind it, he remembered every detail.