Chapter 44

---

Dedication : @FayShaughn
And @Meganrogtao

_*_*

"Are you sure about this?" Louis murmured with knotted eyebrows

"Yea.lets just try it." Harry said quietly.

"This is weird." The boy whispered uncomfortably.

But he was so close to Harry. There was no chance that he didn't hear that.

Harry's bare torso touched Louis's shirtless chest.

"This is not fair." The boy whispered as he protested and tried to push Harry's chest away. He knew he wouldn't budge and to be brutally honest Louis liked this. The proximity with Harry's and he hadn't been able to get Harry for the entire day.

The man would attend calls and meetings and he spent the rest of his time with Olivia.

To say that Harry was looking extra handsome on his birthday. The plain black t-shirt complimented his skin in all the different lightings during the day and now his skin looked even more tempting when he was naked and alone with Louis in their walk-in closet.

So Louis decided to glide his hand over Harry's soft skin.

"Happy birthday." He whispered and kissed Harry's shoulder.

Harry chuckled, "Thank you." He whispered in a slightly distracted manner.

He would be the dumbest person if he'd make Louis wear clothes.

Yes, after ten minutes of persuasion Louis had agreed to wear one of the designer suits that Harry had ordered for him.

He wanted the three of them to look the best at the party.

Olivia had cheered at the idea of wearing a gown for the part they had organized and she looked like a princess in her turquoise green gown. She was having her dinner outside with Victoria, the housekeeper.

Louis had been grateful to the old lady but he had been unappreciative of Harry's action of getting him a suit.

In both their favor. Here they were, both of them only wearing bottoms.

Harry was helping Louis wear his shirt and the boy corporate by putting his hands throw the sleeves. The fabric was so soft. This has cost Harry so much.

When Louis had worn the shirt, Harry took a step back and admired the way Louis's black shirt complemented his olive skin.

He looked breathtaking-beautiful. His hair was ruffled and his lips were pouty and pink.

"You always do this." The man smiled and started to button Louis's t-shirt. He loved the moment he was living, he loved loving Louis.

"You're always giving me gifts and-"