The Sweet Couple

Frisk's P.O.V.
       "You realize that all you 'eat' here is ketchup, right?"
       "And all you get is fries. Your point, kid?"
       "Pfft. Whatever dude! Why not just put ketchup on the fries and share? I just think it's a waste of money!"
       "By now, we're gonna be rich if I keep my job."
       "You always know what to say, huh?"
       Sans and I have been in this cute little "argument" ever since last year. It never gets old. I heard Sans chuckle as he pulled me in to kiss. I heard other monsters giggle and gasp in Grillby's.
       Grillby then came over to try and "woo" me...like always. And as always he told me I looked beautiful today while grabbing my hand to kiss it. I just rolled my eyes and let it happen.
       Never done this before, Sans had finally stepped in. "Ya know, buddy. This package is taken. Just get more ketchup, eh?"
       I blushed as Grillby walked away. Sans had always used "dirty" jokes or names to call me. "He's at that age," Mom says to me all the time. I didn't care though, it flattered me.
I felt like I wanted to end the night with a bang. So once Grillby came over, I asked him a question Sans has never heard me ask...or anyone really: "Ay! Get me a shot! Keep 'em coming too!"
Seemed excited, Grillby ran to get me a drink. I turned to Sans. He looked dumbfounded. I laughed a bit.
"Someone's a little FRISK-y tonight!" Sans added a pun. I shook my head and laughed.
"Like you haven't used that pun already a million times." I replied, patting Sans' back. He laughed along with me. Grillby had returned with a full bottle of vodka and a bunch of shot glasses. I laughed greedily and already grabbed a glass.
"Ah, allow me!" Sans said, grabbing the full bottle of vodka. I laughed and accepted his offer. Sans tipped the glass and poured until the...freakishly large...glass was full.
I heard Sans playfully chant "Chug! Chug!" as I gulped down the drink. As I finished, a stinging sensation filled my mouth. In a little amount of pain, I bashed the table with my hand a few times. I laughed after that, wanting more. I knew I shouldn't have more than at least three...so I stopped after five.
Things started to get fuzzy, so I asked Sans to take us home. Right as the pub started getting awesome too. CURSE ME AND MY DRINKING!
Sans agreed. He took my hand and teleported us home. That's when stuff got...freaky...

Sans' P.O.V.
Man, Frisk was out of it. I enjoyed the entertainment though. It was nice to actually see her let loose and have fun for a night.
"You look *hic* like an ass, *hic* ya know that right? *hic*" Frisk said...obviously a little drunk. I laughed.
"Heh. Yeah I know. But time for bed." I said, picking her up bridal style.
"Ugh. Whyyy?!" Frisk whined. "I don't *hic* want this night *hic* to end! *hic* Come on!! Let's *hic* do something! *hic*"
"Like '*hic*' sleep?" I asked, imitating her. Frisk seemed to understand that she was drunk. Heh. Cutie.
"Oh *hic* God. Yeah, I'm *hic* ready for bed. *hic*" Frisk said, already starting to fall asleep in my arms. I smiled.
I opened my bedroom door with my magic, still carrying Frisk. I set her gently on the bed...she fell asleep. Good. Now I don't have to protest with her on who gets to sleep on the couch or not.
I closed the door quietly and teleported to the couch. I fell asleep too, lost in my thoughts of tonight.
Thank god Frisk had never reset during this timeline. Thanks Frisk.