Life or Death?

(A/N: this entire chapter is gonna be a reference to an old video game. Well something of it. If you get the reference...GOD BLESS YOU! Tell me the reference in the comments, if you don't get it that's fine--I'll tells you's anyways!!)
Frisk's P.O.V.
Life or death?
       That question was on my mind the entire time ever since Flowey said those three words. I looked to my right and left constantly, trying to decide. Of course, most people would choose life right off the bat...but this was something I had to think about.
       The first time I fell into the underground, that was an attempted suicide. But I wanted to also live because I found love, friends, and family.
(A/N: play vid at top if you want)
       I decided to look at the benefits of choosing life. There I was, unconscious and lying on a bed. Alphys, Undyne, Mom and Dad, Papyrus, and Sans were all there. Sans and Alphys were away from me arguing.
       "'WAIT?!'" Sans yelled, throwing his arms in the air. "YOU WANT US TO WAIT?! FRISK COULD BE DYING FOR ALL WE KNOW, AND WE COULD BE PREVENTING IT! BUT NOOO, YOU SUGGEST WE WAIT FOR FRISK TO DIE!"
       "C-C-Calm d-down, S-Sans!" Alphys pleaded, her legs shaking.
       "NO! IT'S BEEN A DAY SINCE SHE'S BEEN LIKE THIS!" Sans yelled, facing towards my body. "I'M TIRED OF 'WAITING' ALPHYS! I CAN'T LOSE TWO PEOPLE! I-I...can't...lose them..."
       "Sans, if you don't calm down I'll MAKE you!" Undyne snapped. Sans walked up to me, holding my hand. I teared up at the sight.
       "He's just worried like the rest of us Undyne," Dad said, his voice shaking. Mom was crying into his shoulder, screaming "I can't lose another."
Mom...Dad...Undyne...Papy...Alphys...
       Sans...
       "THE BEST THING WE CAN DO NOW IS PRAY..." Papyrus instructed. I could see right through his attempts to reassure everyone. Papyrus too, was worried out of his skull.
       I couldn't watch anymore. They needed me so bad it hurt to look at. I wiped away tears as I faced towards death.
       I walked into a field. The unbelievable hit my eyes: my REAL parents were there, smiling at me. More tears filled my eyes. I ran up to them and gave them a hug. I felt their familiar touch flow through my hair.
       "I think someone's here to see you," Dad said, facing deeper into the field. I nodded as I hesitantly let go of them.
(A/N: here's the reference! :D)
       I kept walking and walking until I stopped dead in my tracks. A person with the same hair as mine, slightly taller than me--like Sans' height, the same dimple on the cheek when I smiled.
       "AIDAN!!" I yelled as I ran to him. I jumped on him, giving the biggest hug I could ever give. Aidan laughed his sweet, familiar laugh as I giggled and cried.
       "I've missed you, Frisk. I'm really proud of how far you've come," Aidan congratulated me. I smiled as we moved away form the hug.
       "This just makes it harder to choose," I laughed but thought aloud. Aidan wiped away my tears.
(A/N: end of reference)
       "I know you'll make the right choice," Aidan said, putting a hand on my stomach. I knew what he meant--he wanted me to choose life.
       "Aidan...I know what you're--" I tried complaining, but was interrupted by Aidan giving me another hug. I hugged back.
       "Be careful," Aidan said, caressing my hair. "And please...be your loving self. Keep being you. I love you."
       With that, Aidan kissed the top of my head. Before I knew it, I was hugging air. Golden dust flew in the air. I walked out of the death side, eventually back in between the two choices.
Aidan wants me to choose life...but my body and mind says death.
       He would want me to go with what my heart says. The cheese head.
       I faced towards life. I frowned and looked back at Flowey.
       "See you, bud," I giggled. Flowey groaned. I walked in the life side. I'll see you in a second guys.
~time skip~
       My eyes fluttered open to the bright lights hitting my eyes. No one noticed that I was awake. I smiled.
       "A-Anyone got any pickles for me?" I asked. Everyone was startled by the sudden noise, but looked down at me. Sans teared up as everyone else smiled brightly. Before I had time to say anything else, Sans hugged me.
       "Don't you EVER do that again!" Sans warned, still hugging me. I started crying too. I nodded.
       "I don't plan to," I replied. Sans moved away from the hug and planted several kisses on my face.
       "DON'T GIVE ALL THE LOVE TO HER IN ONE SWIPE!" Papyrus popped in. He moved Sans away and picked me up to hug me. I hugged back, still crying away.
       Papyrus set me back down. Mom and Dad both kissed me on he forehead. "Let's get you those pickles," they both laughed.
"Seriously, DO NOT do that again," Undyne stepped in. I nodded.
"Never again bestie," I laughed. Undyne smiled as she moved away along with the rest. Sans and I were still there.
"Alphys wants you to stay here for the next couple of days," Sans said, caressing my hair. I nodded.
"Don't get me worried like that..." Sans said, almost like he was dead serious. "You know I can't lose either of you..."
Sans set a hand on my stomach. I giggled.
"Trust me, I think I'm not going to anymore," I reassured Sans, smiling in the process. "Aidan wouldn't want that anyways..."
       My smile went away as I thought about Aidan. I wanted to stay with him so bad...I missed him so much. But this is what he wanted: for me to grow and live as my own person. To have a family. To have friends. To have what I've always wanted to have from the start.
       "You okay?" Sans asked me, knocking me back into reality. "You kind of spaced out there for a second."
       "I'm just...tired," I said, moving my head to the side. Sans chuckled as he kissed the side of my head. Soon he was gone.

See you, Aidan. I love you too.

(A/N: OKAY NO READING BEYOND THIS POINT IS YOU WANT TO AVOID SPOILERS FOR HARRY POTTER & HUNGER GAMES--IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN ALL OF THE MOVIES YOU ARE IN FOR A BAD TIME!

I HAD to choose that song for this chapter--if you don't recognize it its Dumbledoor's death. I CRIED during that ;-; *raises wand to the sky*
It also reminds me of Rue's death from Hunger Games. Yet that death is more sad. ;-;
I'll see you soon my lil cinnabons!)