Sans' Gift

Frisk's P.O.V.
"Happy birthday to you~~!" Everyone sang as Sans blew out candles...almost all of them. I sneaked a trick candle.
Sans kept trying to blow at it as the rest of the guests giggled, including me.
"Okay, who's the smartass who put a trick candle?" Sans asked, his smile growing. The guests stopped laughing, waiting to see who would confess; while I stood out, giggling and waving my hand.
"I've taught you well," Sans said, wiping away a fake tear. "I'm so proud!"
"Okay, don't get all emotional on us Sans," Undyne spat out, but not in a rude way. "You still have to open my--er...OUR gifts."
"Don't we eat cake fir---?" I tried speaking, but was interrupted.
"YES UNDYNE! GREAT IDEA!" Papyrus cheered. He picked up Sans and carried him to the couch. "HERE, OPEN MINE FIRST!"
Papyrus handed Sans a well wrapped gift box, the wrapping: red, and the ribbon: yellow. Sans took no interest in unwrapping the gift carefully like his brother.
Sans held out the gift in front of him so he could get a better look. It was a race car...it looked homemade. The car was painted blue with orange stripes on the hood.
"This is really cool Paps," Sans thanked the tall skeleton with stars in his eyes. "Did YOU make it? It looks homemade."
"WHY, YES BROTHER! IT IS HOMEMADE!" Papyrus cheered. "MY BROTHER DESERVES THE BEST GIFT! AND WHAT BETTER GIFT IS BETTER THAN A HOMEMADE PRESENT BY THE GREAT PAPYRUS?"
"H-Here's mine!" Alphys said, handing a small wrapped present to Sans.
"Aw man! Yes!!" Sans cheered, holding out a CD case. "X-Ambassadors! Thanks Alphys!"
"N-N-No problem!" Alphys smiled. Undyne then stepped up, holding out THREE gifts.
"Here ya go! I know you WAY too much..." Undyne said. Sans took the three presents one by one. He opened the first. His eyes beamed.
A whole box filled with ketchup bottles. Some were in different shapes, but they were all the same. Sans then opened the next box.
It was like a music set, considering the tiny microphone and a brand new synthesizer. How expensive are these gifts?
The next gift Sans got wasn't really a box. It was a coupon for Grillby's. "One free meal" it said.
"These are amazing Undyne!" Sans thanked her. Undyne's smile grew in pride.
"Face it nerds!" Undyne said, putting her hands on her hips. "I gave him the best gifts!"
"Eh, we can't be for sure yet," Sans chuckled. "I still need to open Frisk's. Besides, I love ALL of my gifts."
My stomach started cramping as I held out my cyan and red-wrapped gift. Everyone looked at me with concern...I guess from the face I was making.
"ARE YOU ALRIGHT HUMAN?" Papyrus asked, setting a hand on my shoulder. "DO YOU NEED TO REST? WE COULD--"
"No, no! I-I'm fine!" I reassured everyone. "Just...nervous about the gift."
"You think I'm not going to like it?" Sans asked, chuckling. "You have NOTHING to worry about."
Sans took the gift from my hand. He opened the box to find that cute little letter I wrote.
Sans read it out loud. "Happy birthday Sans, I hope you like this. It's a little confusing at first, but you'll get it; it's not hard to miss. Remember: three bars means 'yes,' I'm not asking for much. Oh, and by the way, I love you 'SNOW' much!"
"'Three bars means yes,'" Sans repeated. "Okay? I'll remember."
Sans moved the note away to reveal the pregnancy test. Alphys gasped as Undyne clapped. Sans and Papyrus seemed oblivious to what was going on.
Sans held up the test to his eye...sockets? Three bars remained on the screen. I saw his smile grow and his eyes grew wider.
I kissed his skull. "Happy birthday, Sans." I stepped back, waiting for their reactions. By surprise, I fell to the ground. I refocused my eyes to see Sans on the floor with me, hugging and kissing me in the process.
Sans and I were a giggling mess. Others clapped. I saw Sans have tears in the corners of his round eyes. Tears of joy. Well at least he liked the gift.
"Dammit...right as I thought I got Sans the ultimate gift!" Undyne said, still clapping away. I laughed and so did Sans.
"You excited Papy?" I asked, Sans still clutching onto me. "You're gonna be an uncle!"
"AN...UNCLE!" Papyrus said, trembling. I guess he was trying to keep his excitement controlled. "AN UNCLE! I'M GOING TO BE THR GREATEST UNCLE EVER!! NYEH HEH HEH!"
"And I'm gonna be a Dad!! A Dad! Can you believe it?!" Sans said excitedly. I giggled. I kissed Sans on the head while he kept giggling.
"W-We're gonna be parents Sans..." I said, nervously. I was scared because of where this child is going to grow up. I shouldn't be so worried...should I?
"Y-You know, I-I-I c-could help y-you guys o-out!" Alphys suggested. "L-Like have checkups, u-ultra s-sounds, d-delivering t-the b-b-baby, and s-stuff l-l-like that!"
"Thanks Alphys," Sans said. Sans and I got off the ground, still a smiling, giggling mess. We all went into the kitchen to have cake. Cravings for chocolate got the best of me.
~time skip~
The rest of the night, we all watched Death Note. I laid on Sans' lap as he constantly pat my stomach. I smiled each time he did...it was cute. I never thought that Sans would act so excited once I told him the news.
"Oh! What about this you guys?" Undyne talked out in the middle of the anime. "Barbra!"
We've been talking about names...even though it's probably too early to talk about that. I could tell Sans didn't like the idea as much as I did. But, we went along with it.
"Nah, too...original," Sans rejected the name. "Besides, we don't even know if it's a boy or girl. In my opinion, Sans Junior is a great name if it were to be a boy!"
"No no no! ONE of you is enough!" I laughed. "How about...Clementine? We could even name the boy Clem."
"Huh...not a bad idea," Undyne agreed. "But that name is also very original."
"ISN'T IT TOO EARLY TO EVEN BE TALKING ABOUT NAMES?" Papyrus asked the concern right out of Sans' and my head. "WE SHOULD WAIT A FEW MONTHS, GIVE THESE TWO SOME TIME!" Thanks Papy.
"T-T-That'd be the b-best i-idea," Alphys agreed with Papyrus. Everyone nodded and continued watching the anime.

Happy birthday Sans.

(A/N: I want you guys to help me out with da baby! If you WANT to do this, please comment the following information:

•Baby's name (I'll accept middle names to go with it...for example: Lilith Garnet *APH INTENSIFIES*)
•Baby's eye color
•Baby's hair color
•Gender
•Yes or no: has powers? (Could even have a mix of Frisk's powers (the power to save but not reset) and Sans' powers. If you want you could to go more into detail about it)
•Human or skeleton? (No mixes of both please!)
•Soul color (could be red, blue, violet, or your own mix!)
Thank chu! I'll give credit to the commenter who put down their information!)