Housework

Frisk's P.O.V.
       I woke up the next day, remembering everything that happened last night. I smiled as I looked down at my ring.
       I looked to my side. Sans wasn't there. I got up off the bed and went downstairs. The smell of...soap was in the air?
       I walked into the kitchen to find an amazing sight: Sans was doing the dishes! He didn't notice me coming in.
       I walked up to Sans and tapped his shoulder. He jumped.
       "AHH! HA...! Ha...!!" Sans screamed. He turned around to find me. "...ha..."
       "Tell. No. One." Sans demanded. I laughed.
       "Since when did YOU do the dishes?" I asked. Sans came up to me.
       "What? Can't a guy do something nice while his brother is out?~" Sans cooed. He stroked my hair. Both of us smiled.
       "Ooh! Look at you being all responsible!~" I cooed back. Sans grabbed my hips and pulled me in to kiss him.
       "I guess I can help out around here too!" I suggested. I started putting away the clean dishes.
       Sans chuckled. "Thanks, extra hands help."
       We both had a rhythm going; Sans put a clean plate or cup in my hand while I'll put it away.
       Soon, we ran out of dishes. Now what?
       "On to the living room!" Sans said, attempting to do his best Papyrus impersonation. He obviously failed, so I giggled at him.
       "You're such a dork." I said, nudging him on the arm. Sans chuckled a little. He handed me some windows cleaner and a towel.
       "How about a little music to get us going?" Sans suggested. I shook my head, still keeping my smile.
       Sans looked through some CDs, found one, and put it on the TV. Technology these days is awesome.
(A/N: play the vid at top if you want!)
       I could hear Sans snapping his fingers along to the beat. After five years, he still LOVES to dance. The weirdo.
       I started to get into the beat too, yet I never started dancing like how Sans would. I never could dance, never learned how. Four years ago, Sans taught me...sort of. I can't follow the rhythm like he can. (A/N: I feel like I'm turning this into Dancetale XD)
       I could feel two boney hands grab my hand, pulling me to dance. I sighed and rolled my eyes, still keeping a big smile.
       The hand twisted me around, spinning me to face Sans. His grin was big too.
       "Come on left feet!" Sans cheered. "Go ahead and get crazy!"
       Sans kept dancing with me. Sort of, I tried moving along with him. I kept giggling here and there.
       "Yeah! You got it!" Sans laughed. He kept spinning me around, dancing to the beat along with me...we just had fun.
       Being the clumsy dancer with two left feet that I am, I tripped. I could feel myself hurtling toward the ground. I squeaked.
       I felt two arms catch me. Sans face was close to mine. We both laughed. Sans, being the "jokester" he is, dropped me on purpose.
       I growled at Sans as he laughed. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him down with me.
       "If I go down, you do too!" I laughed. We were a giggling mess on the ground. Sans and I jumped as we heard a door open.
       "WHY EXACTLY ARE YOU TWO LYING ON THE GROUND FOR?" Papyrus asked. The giggles never stopped.
       "Just having a little fun as we do housework~!" I said, helping both Sans and I up. Sans kept laughing along with me.
       "ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! I APPRECIATE THE HOUSEWORK YOU TWO!" Papyrus thanked us. "AT LEAST...SANS...ISN'T AS LAZY AS I THOUGHT!"
       "Don't...'under'estimate me Pap!" Sans told Papy a pun. Of course, Papy screamed and walked into the kitchen to cook us spaghetti.
       I never thought doing housework could be so much fun. Especially while you're dancing when you have two left feet.
       Sans patted me on he back as he went into the kitchen with Papy. I smiled.
       That was fun.

(A/N: I thought that'd be a cute little chapter, so I did it! HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE!)