A Rematch

Frisk's P.O.V.
       "Thanks," I told the lady at the shop. She nodded and handed my the cinnamon bunny. I gave her 3G in return. I walked back outside.
       After that dream from last night, I needed some air. I didn't tell anyone about it...not yet at least. I was still shaken up.
       I took a big bite into my breakfast. My feet tromping along the snow, saying "Hi" to familiar monsters. I headed to Grillby's.
       I soon got there. I opened the door to find the warm air slap my face. It felt good. It was colder today, but I forgot to bundle up. All I had on was my scarf, boots, and a jacket, along with jeans and a beanie...and that necklace.
       Other monsters greeted me as I walked past them. I sat down at the bar in my usual spot. I turned my head to see the empty seat which Sans sat in.
       I didn't order anything, I just wanted to sit and reflect. My thoughts getting the best of me.
Flowey wasn't serious...was he? He isn't back...or is he? He doesn't know my fears...does he?
       I couldn't tell if Flowey was lying or not. This is really the first time since I had a nightmare ABOUT FLOWEY. It stopped by two years ago. Even back then when I had nightmares, they never left a mark like this one.
"Guess I should congratulate you," a familiar voice said. "But we all know who the winner really was."
I looked to my side to see Fukufire. I groaned. I fully turned to her.
"IF you're gonna be like that," I said, saltily, "then let's just have a rematch. I'm tired of hearing your bitchy whines!"
"That's a great idea~~!" Fuku said, grinning. "Same rules as last time then~"
Shit. I messed up again! I didn't really mean that! Whatever. If she wants to fight again, then fine.
"But...SANS has to be here to witness it." Fuku said, leaning her flamed face in mine. "We have to sing a song that really matters to us. Think of it like...a love song!"
"Do we have a deal?~~~" Fuku asked, holding out her hand to be shaken.
A love song? I don't...know any...how am I supposed to win? I guess I could just sing a song back when...Aidan...was alive. He used to sing me this nice song...I still remember it. That dork.
"Fine." I said, shaking her hand. Fuku smiled at me slyly. I couldn't think of one song she was gonna sing to Sans. I bet she was out of ideas.
I pulled away from the handshake. I turned back to the bar. Fuku left me sitting there and was heading to the exit. But that's when something happened:
Sans walked in. This competition came sooner than I thought.
Sans avoided Fuku as much as possible. He only wanted to be near me. The sweet bonehead.
That's what he did: sit right next to me. Fuku turned to Grillby to whisper something. Grillby soon nodded and set up the stage.
"What's happenin'?" Sans asked, holding one of my hands. I smiled.
"Since flame-head over there can't be happy with a tie, we're doing a rematch." I replied. Sans nodded, but still held onto my hand.
       "Okay~! Everything is set up!" Fuku said, turning back into her "cheerful" self. She's always like that around Sans.
       "Let's just this over with..." I mumbled, heading to the stage. I'd go first, since I didn't care for this rematch. I didn't care if a won or lost. All I wanted was to make Fuku shut up.
       I looked around to find an instrument for my song. Yes, I leaned from the best: Aidan. That's why I could play ukulele and...or...guitar.
       I found a guitar. Sans never heard me play it before...so let's make it interesting! I also grabbed a nearby chair, sat on it, and adjusted the microphone.

       I guess monsters weren't expecting the music to kick on. They were only struck in "awe," as Sans smiled big. I didn't smile, or laugh. I was crying. Thank god the lighting was weird, otherwise people would be all over me.
       The only reason why I was crying...was because Aidan used to sing that to me. All the time, too. He'd pick up a ukulele and sing that to me when I had nightmares.
       I got off stage, wiping away tears. I walked up to Sans, trying my best to smile at him. But, I didn't have to. Sans hugged me. The crowd applauded. The air got warmer, knowing that Fuku was mad.
       Fuku turned on the music, not grabbing an instrument. She adjusted the microphone.

       Monsters applauded...but in a way that I could only understand: they were trying to be nice. They didn't really like it.
       Fuku and Grillby switched places. "Alright, if you want to see who wins...make sure to put your vote in!" Grillby explained.
       I was gonna win this.
~time skip~
       "And the winner is..." Grillby announced. Sans, Fuku and I were standing up, ready to jump for joy. If the winner was me.
       "Frisk, and her amazing guitar playing!" Grillby said, throwing his arms in the air. Others applauded, cheered, and laughed.
       I screeched with joy. I know I said I didn't care about winning, but HOLY SHIT did winning feel so good!
       Sans grabbed me by the waist and lifted me in the air, laughing along with me. He put me down and pulled me in to kiss him.
       We both parted. I noticed Fuku was gone. Good.
       "Where in the world did you learn how to play like that?" Sans said, laughing. I still kept my smile on. I knew Aidan should take credit.
       "Aidan taught me! God, I still wish he were here to see this...!"
       "Ya kidding?" Sans asked. "You're brother would be so proud right now! But not as much as I am. Ya did great kid."
       I fully thought Fuku was gone.
       I thought Fuku was gonna leave us alone.
       I thought Fuku left us to talk about Aidan.

       I thought wrong.