NiceCream

(A/N: cause I'm bored and have NO idea of what to put for the next chapter--PLEASE give ideas btw, here's a little one. And, this is a trigger warning for innocent cinnabons who are like Papy! A bit of lemon in this okay!! ON WITH THE STORY!)

Frisk's P.O.V.
       We left the pub to "celebrate." By getting some Nicecream. Sans proposed he'd pay, I couldn't protest with him anyways. He kept interrupting me if I tried telling him I'd pay. Oh well.
"I still can't believe that, Frisk." Sans said, grabbing my hand as we walked. "You have an AMAZING talent of singing! Why not sing to me once and awhile?"
I laughed a little. "Eh...I CAN, but only if I'm up for it."
Sans chuckled. We soon got to the Nicecream truck. I looked at some flavors and found that my favorite had come in:
Blueberry Popsicle! (A/N: huehuehuehuehue!)
Sans and I ordered different Nicecreams. I licked my own in front of him as we were walking back to the house. I noticed that he shivered a bit. He's probably cold.

Sans' P.O.V.
Frisk was...SUCKING on her neon blue popsicle. GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER SANS!!
I shivered. I felt my sins crawling on my back. I kept staring at her tongue licking that popsicle. I tried ignoring it, licking my own Nicecream. I could tell Frisk already finished her's.
Frisk stopped in her own tracks. I stopped too, still licking the Nicecream. Frisk looked like a curious little cat, ready to pounce at a toy or something.
"What's up kid?" I asked. Frisk got closer to me. She stared at my...mouth?

Frisk's P.O.V.
HE HAS A FRICKING TONGUE?!
I kept staring at the neon blue tongue. It was fascinating. I heard Sans ask something. I decided to ask him something in return.
"M-May I touch it?" I asked. Sans face turned blank. I pointed to his tongue. He seemed relieved after.
"I-If it's too weird, you can j-just say..." I said, blushing. "I-I just never seen a-a skeleton h-have a--"
"No, no! It's fine!" Sans interrupted me. He stuck his tongue out fully. "Knock yourself out!"
I put my finger lightly on the blue specimen. I was like touching jelly...COOL! I kept touching in other places, left and right.
"Can I touch your's?" Sans asked me, pulling his tongue back in his mouth. I cocked my head at him.
"Won't it be the same feeling though?" I asked. "We both have one."
"Technically not," Sans said. "I've never touched a HUMAN'S tongue."
"Oh...here," I said, sticking my tongue out too. Sans didn't TOUCH it, he GRABBED it. I whimpered a bit, though it didn't hurt.
       Sans made small circular motions with his thumb and forefinger on my tongue. I blushed and looked up and him. He was blushing too, but still kept his grin.
        Sans leaned in closer. He took his fingers off of my tongue. Without warning, he kissed me. Before I knew what was going on, his tongue was fighting mine. I whimpered quietly as Sans swished his tongue around in my mouth. Is this making out? Whatever it is...it's...nice...
        I felt dizzy for a second, knowing Sans had teleported us home. We never separated though. We kept kissing as I felt us moving backwards to the couch. We only parted for a second as Sans laid me down on the couch.
        Sans continued kissing me as he was on top of me, while I was lying down.
        Sans eventually pulled away, leaving a string of blue saliva between our mouths. Sans got up, helping me up in the process. I yawned.
        "Ya tired?" Sans asked. I got closer to him and nodded. Sans wrapped his hands around my waist.
        I felt dizzy once again. We were in Sans' bed, already lying down. I cuddled close to Sans, yearning for his warm hugs.
        After all these years, I still loved to cuddle with Sans. And Papyrus once in a while, but not in a way that I signaled Papy that I LIKED him or anything. I'd cuddle with Papy like how siblings would.
        I fell asleep in Sans arms. I had a dream...and a bad one too.

       Flowey was there, staring at me. I was shaking all over. My DETERMINATION weakened, my body refused to move, and tears flooded my eyes.
       "You don't have much time, Frisk!" Flowey laughed. "These past five years have been VERY interesting! I was able to get back my old form! Now...all I need to do is find YOU!"
       "And do what with me?" I asked. Almost...TOO bravely. Why do I keep making these mistakes??
       "And kill you. So you'd RESET!" Flowey said. He laughed louder. "I would kill you...but in a way that you'd hate. I know your biggest fear, and I know how to make you do it!"
       "Your biggest fear is losing your loved ones," Flowey continued. "And watching them die right in front of you! So, I'll make YOU kill them! It's as easy as pie!"
       How was he gonna do that? Without a full form, I could kill him myself. But he wasn't wrong when he explained my biggest fear. Shit...
       With that, Flowey threw his bullets at me. Even though I wanted to run away, I was trapped in vines. I got hit four times until my health was at 1 HP.
       Flowey threw one last bullet at me. Laughing. I was gonna die right here, with no one to save me. Tears ran down my face as the bullet flew at me.

       I sat up, crying and shaking. I looked around, seeing the sleeping Sans next to me. I reflected. I never died, everyone was okay. I laid back down.
       I never died...I was never with Flowey...Flowey never said those things.
       He didn't even mean those things. He wasn't back at his true form, he wasn't really here with us.

Or was he?