Birthday Surprise

(A/N: since I'm a lazy bum, there's been a time skip where it Frisk's Bday already. Yay. ON WITH THE STORY!)

Frisk's P.O.V.
       I woke up the next day, realizing that it was my birthday.
       I haven't been too keen on my birthday. Never have been. But today, I was excited. Because I know that Sans has prepared a surprise for me. He's done it ever since I met him.
       I walked into the kitchen...no one there. Papy and Sans must still be asleep. I could make breakfast...yeah...
       I looked around, trying to find things to make pancakes. I eventually found some. I also grabbed some plates and napkins.
~time skip~
       I put the pancakes on each plate, set them on the table along with napkins and syrup, and started to clean up my area.
       I felt two boney hands wrap around my waist. I smiled.
       "Happy birthday, babe,~" Sans cooed. "Why is the birthday girl making breakfast for everyone?"
       "Well, it's just something nice for you and Papy," I replied. "Cause I can't have two unhappy souls on my day!~"
       I kissed Sans' cheek...bone...and sat down in a chair to stuff my face full of pancakes. Before I did, Papyrus also walked in.
       "GOOD MORNING SANS...HUMAN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Papyrus said, hugging me. I laughed a little.
       "Thanks Papy!" I said, trying to loosen Papyrus's grip. I couldn't breath. His hugs are cute and soothing, but damn can they crush the life out of you.
       Papyrus eventually let go of me. He sat down beside me. Sans did the same. We all happily enjoyed my cooking. Not to brag or anything, but Papyrus has taught me well!
~another time skip~
       "Where are you taking me?" I said between laughs.
       "You'll see!~~" Sans kept teasing me.
       Sans had put a blindfold on me. After breakfast, Papyrus left for something and Sans wanted to bring me somewhere. Before I knew it, here I am, getting dragged by the hand from Sans running to...somewhere...
       "Wouldn't it be easier to just teleport there?" I asked. I could hear Sans chuckle as he kept pulling me along.
       We soon stopped. Sans let go of my hand. I was still standing there, blind. I waited for Sans to grab my hand again, but...I never felt his warm hand again.
(A/N: play vid if you want at the top!)
       "S-Sans?" I asked, still blinded by the towel wrapped around my eyes. "Alphys? Undyne? P-Papy...? Mom...Dad?"
       But nobody came.
       "Take your blindfold off!" I finally heard Sans' voice. I did what he asked me to.
       I found myself in the Waterfall. I expected to see Sans there near me...but I never saw him. I got scared, not to mention confusion came over me.
       "Walk straight! You'll find me soon!" Sans' voice echoed on the walls again. I again did what he told me to.
       Soft neon blue illuminated off the walls, rivers, and the echo flowers, hitting my skin making me the same color in the process.
       "Frisk HAS TO BE the best bestie a friend could ever ask for!! Not to mention a strong being too! Physically and mentally!" Undyne's voice echoed around me. I smiled. I kept moving forward.
       "D-Don't forget s-s-she's smart to!" Alphys's voice rang out. "E-Especially w-w-when it c-comes to a-a-anime!"
       I couldn't help but giggle. I kept walking, waiting for more complements. So far so good Sans, ya sweet bonehead!
       "An amazing child!" "The BEST we could ever ask for!" both Mom and Dad's voice came. My smile grew bigger.
       "A TRUE SISTER!" Papy's voice then came. I stopped walking, waiting for more. "THE BEST SIBLING ANYONE COULD ASK FOR!"
       I kept going, knowing I'm close to my favorite spot in the entire Waterfall area.
       "And talented!" Sans' voice came. I stopped again. "AND an amazing companion, I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend!"
       I felt...god I don't even have the words to describe how I felt! I trudged forward again. I'm almost there! I know I am! God I have to give everyone the biggest hug!!

Sans' P.O.V.
       I held my gift tight in my hand. God this was gonna be the hardest thing I'd have to ask Frisk. Like asking Frisk about timelines, saves, and resets wasn't enough.
       We all waited for Frisk to come. Undyne came up to me.
       "This was a great idea," Undyne congratulated me. "We're gonna see Frisk cry once she gets here. Heh heh..."
       "You're really asking her, aren't you?" Undyne asked. I sighed.
       "Ya gotta take risks." I replied, shrugging. Undyne laughed a little.
       "You're not wrong," Undyne said, patting me on the back. "Well. I wish you luck my friend."
       Undyne walked away. I tucked my gift away, making sure not to lose it. I still waited for Frisk to come.
       Soon, she did. Frisk ran up to all of us, having a huge smile on her face. All of us didn't say anything.
       Frisk ran up to me, hugging me. Well, she JUMPED on me...not on purpose or anything. She was just so happy.
       "Oh my god! You're the best!! Thank you! Thank you!" Frisk said. I chuckled.
       "Let's get the party going huh?" I asked. Frisk nodded furiously.
       And party finally started.