The Singing Competition

Frisk's P.O.V.
       Fuku laughed. I know I can beat her...IF I don't die of embarrassment first. Fuku went to talk to Grillby. I then talked to Sans.
       "I'm such an idiot," I sighed. "I really think that I can 'beat' Fuku. I'm gonna embarrass myself in front of the whole pu--"
       "You're NOT gonna lose, Frisk." Sans interrupted me. He put a hand on my cheek. "I know you have a talent. Besides, I'd love to see you sing."
       "Yeah, but I'm not like you!" I said, holding Sans' free hand. "I can't sing like you. I have a voice of a dying bird."
       Sans chuckled and shrugged. He was serious. He wanted to see my try. Seeing how Sans was so supportive, even though I KNOW I'll make a fool of myself, and knowing that he'll be proud no matter what...fills me with DETERMINATION!
       Fuku came back with the biggest grin on her face. "Let's get this competition started!~"
       There was a tiny stage at the back of the pub. But big enough for one to preform. Grillby got on top of it and tapped the microphone to get people's attention.
       "We got a big surprise for you monsters tonight!" Grillby said. Monsters cheered. "We have two lovely ladies who'd love to sing for you guys!"
       More cheers came. I looked away from the stage and looked at Sans. He cheered too, but only to me. I smiled, getting filled with more DETERMINATION.
       "They will be singing two parts," Grillby explained. "One selected by the audience, and one of their choice. The first song will be picked by the audience."
        EVERYONE raised their hand for Fuku to sing. All except Sans. Fuku called on Greater Dog. After many barks, he chose the song:
Radioactive. Shit. Fuku's gonna win this...
Fuku got on the stage and held the microphone. The song was turned on, karaoke style, on the...music thing...I have no idea what those things are called, nor do I care.
The music started, and so did Fuku. I got closer to Sans as she sang. I needed something to take off my mind before I get up there.

       Monsters clapped, cheered, and even shed tears. Dramatic much?
       It was my turn. Grillby asked once again of what song I should sing. Monsters, including Sans, raised their hands high. They seemed eager to see what song I was gonna get.
       Grillby called on his best friend. Sans chuckled and said loud and clear:
       "Why not 'Treble Heart?'"
       Fuku and I switched places. Before I knew it, the music started playing. I froze. Shit. Shit. SING IDIOT!!
       "A-A steady beat goes 1, 2, 4, 3---SHIT!" I stumbled. I heard some monsters laugh. Especially Fuku. "I-I'm sorry...c-can we start again?"
       Grillby nodded and restarted the song. Before the music started playing again, I looked at Sans. He gave me the you-got-this thumbs up. I smiled. The music began again, I took a deep breath...and sang.

       I stopped to the sound of cheers and screams. Sans seemed more excited than anyone else, he punched the air in victory and almost fell off his seat. I giggled a little.
       Fuku pushed me off the stage in anger. Literally. I could feel myself inches away from the ground, yet I never felt it. I saw myself surrounded by a blue aura. It flew me close to Sans. I smiled. Sans did too.
       "For my choice," Fuku said loud into the microphone, "I choose 'Can't Help Falling In Love!'"
       The music started once again. Shit. That's an awesome song. I can't win. Here goes dating Sans...

       Monsters were struck in awe. I even was too. As monsters cheered, Sans rolled his eyes, making a "PFFT!" sound. I smiled.
       Fuku smirked as she got off the stage. I got back on. I looked around, for a stringed instrument. I found a ukulele. Perfect!
       I cleared my throat. "I-I'm gonna sing 'Miss Believer...'"

       People cheered and screamed and clapped more than ever. Sans even fell off his seat, congratulating me. I set the ukulele down and helped Sans up.
       Once I did, Sans hugged the breath out of me. He was proud. I felt...AMAZING to sing in front of people. I didn't know I had a talent myself.
       Without warning, Sans had pulled me into a kiss. Everyone seemed to stop clapping and stare at us. They gasped and all "aww"ed at us. But I felt the atmosphere get warmer...it was like the depths of hell in here.
       "UGH!" Fuku screamed. "THAT WAS TERRIBLE! YOU REALLY THINK YOU'D WIN THIS??"
       I pulled away from the kiss. I looked at the burning flame before me. "What? Don't get so 'hot-headed' about it anyways. It's only a competition, and I won!"
       "And the winner is..." Grillby interrupted our argument. "A tie!"
       "WHAT?!" Fuku and I both screamed. Others cheered. I calmed down a little more than Fuku did. Sans kept hugging me.
       "UGH! This place is BULLSHIT!" Fuku yelled, stomping to the door. "I'M DONE!!"
       And with that, Fuku had left. Sans looked at me while I looked at him. He smiled once more, pulling me into another kiss.
       In my book, I had won. I never thought I had this talent!

       I'll be sure to do this more!

(A/N: YES!! I KNOOO!! I added Twenty One Pilots to this!! AAAAAH!! Stay bootiful my lil cinnabons!)