Another Nightmare

(A/N: another nightmare. 🎶Another one, another one🎶 ............sorry!)
Frisk's P.O.V.
§"AH! I SEE YOU ARE APPROACHING HUMAN!"
I was...fighting Papy? I couldn't feel anything...which meant feeling emotions. It was like that dream where I...killed...Sans.
I couldn't help thinking "In my way. Kill him" over and over again. I could see my legs move forward as I grasped a sharp, dusty knife.
"DO NOT WORRY HUMAN!" Papyrus continued. "I WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS!"
(A/N: play vid if you want to)
Papyrus held out his arms, wanting a hug. I wanted to hug him so very bad...but my mind wanted to kill him.
-999999999999
Papyrus's body disappeared into dust...all that was left was his head. I could feel emotions again. I immediately, without thinking, picked up his head while sobbing.
"WELL, T-THAT'S NOT WHAT I EXPECTED..." Papyrus said weakly. "B-BUT...STILL!"
"I BELIEVE IN YOU!" Papyrus cheered. "YOU CAN DO A LITTLE BETTER! EVEN IF YOU DON'T THINK SO!"
"I-I... I PROMISE!" Papyrus said his last words.
Papy turned into dust. I sobbed, clinging onto the dust. All that was left was his ripped, crimson red scarf, lying on the ground. I grabbed the scarf and held onto it...like my life depended on it.
"P-Papy..." I sobbed. "I-I'm so...so sorry...p-please..."
"D-Don't leave me l-like Aidan did..." I begged. "I-I can't...can't..."
"DAMMIT!!" I yelled, throwing snow to an inanimate object. I still held onto the scarf. My tears stained the deep redness of the torn scarf.
"P-Please...forgive me..." I pleaded. "I-I didn't want to...p-please..."
"Won't y-you come back? F-For me..." I tried again. Nothing seemed to work. Only dust covered the ground, my knife, my clothes, and his scarf.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry...I-I'm sorry..." I kept saying. It hurt so much. "I'm...so...so...sorry...P-Papy..."
I tried making me feel better by remembering good times Papy and I had. Stupid knock knock jokes...I hated them but it always planted a smile on Papy's and my face.
I tried it. "K-Knock...knock?"
"WHO IS THERE?" Papyrus's voice seem to come back to memory...but he never came.
"F-Flower?" I continued the joke. Papyrus's laugh filled my head...his sweet "NYEH's" brought more tears to my eyes.
"FLOWER WHO?" Papyrus asked. I didn't smile, move, or think. I kept staring at the dusty scarf.
"F-Flower you t-today...Papy?" I joked. Papyrus's laughs killed me. I sobbed once again into the scarf.
"P-Papy..."§

I jumped up, my clothes sticking to my body from cold sweat. Tears flooded my eyes, eventually overflowed and ran down my face. I didn't see Sans next to me. Right now I didn't care.
I ran upstairs and knocked the door down to Papyrus's room. He jumped awake.
"ARE YOU HURT?!" I screamed, running to Papyrus. "Y-YOU'RE OKAY? N-NO DUST? RIGHT? YOU'RE NOT HURT RIGHT?"
"HUMAN CALM DOWN!" Papyrus sat up, grabbing my arms as I sobbed. "I-I'M FINE! THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS FINE!"
"I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" I screamed, hugging onto Papyrus. "DON'T YOU EVER LEAVE ME! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONE! DAMN YOU...!"
"HUMAN..." Papyrus shushed me. I sobbed into his warm costume. "WHAT MADE YOU THINK I DIED?"
"I-I-I had a-a n-nightmare..." I said, shaking. "I-I-I dreamt that I k-k-killed y-you..."
"THAT IS TOTALLY IRRELEVANT!" Papyrus remarked. "YOU WOULD NEVER HURT ME! EVEN I WOULD KNOW THAT!"
I kept sobbing. Papyrus rocked me, trying his best to comfort me. I felt a little better. Papyrus planted a light kiss on the top of my head...not a passionate one. Just like how a caring brother would kiss you.
       "WOULD IT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER IF YOU SLEPT WITH ME TONIGHT?" Papyrus asked. (A/N: get yo mind out of da gutter!)
       I nodded. Papyrus gestured me to get under the sheets. I did what he asked.
       We fell asleep...apart. We didn't cuddle or nothing...but I felt a lot better since I knew Papy is safe right where he was.
       I'd never hurt you Papy.

       Never ever. I promise.