An Encounter With the Enemy

(A/N: you guys are AMAZING!! I can't believe of how many comments I got the last chapter! I love you guys so much!! *wipes away a tear*
Here's credit to those who PARTICIPATED:
@Golden459 , @captiveKatfish , @GreatestReader2004 , @BeasFreedom10 , xXSally04Xx  , @the_gaming_author , and @DragonaFang .
Since all of your suggestions were amazing, I decided to do a mix of every one as possible! Thanks again you guys!! <3)

Frisk's P.O.V.
§I woke up to the place I dread, but been here before: the Judgement Hall. Why am I here again? Am I going to kill Sans again? God please...
But the place was empty. Only the soft footsteps echoed in the golden hallway as I took careful steps. I looked down at my shivering hands...no knife.
The hallway seemed to be going on and on to what it seems to be for eternity. I knew something was going to happen...I felt it deep in my soul. How eerily quiet it was...something is going to happen. But what?
I kept walking. Walking and walking until I just stopped. I couldn't move. I was trapped again. The room seemed to light up, showing the reason why I couldn't move. Familiar vines wrapped around my knees.
"How...adorable!~~" Flowey's sick voice filled the room. "These last few days has been very good for you."
I could clearly see Flowey's figure now. His evil smile that could kill and his yellow petals was visible to the world.
"Marrying that smiley trash bag is an example," Flowey continued, the vines squeezed my legs harder. "You looked...acceptable I suppose. That gay robot could've done more with your makeup."
Flowey was THERE?! He was there when we got married?!
       "Finding that photo album," Flowey gave another example. "The album of your dead brother. Your parents must've REALLY hated him, throwing out such a 'prized possession.'"
       "And finally, you're pregnant with that trash bag's baby," Flowey hissed. "I'll admit, these past few days has been very touching. But, sadly those days must go."
       The vines pulled down, making me fall to the ground. I tried reaching for something--anything to help me get up, but more vines wrapped around my arms. I was held in place, unable to move.
       "Are you always this quiet?" Flowey laughed. "Well, I guess that's a good thing. At least I won't have to hear your complaints. Makes my job easier."
       I felt myself being thrown backwards, finally hitting the wall. Hard. I could feel blood trickle down my face from my head. The vines wrapped furiously around my arms and legs to hold me in place.
       "Let's see that 'bundle of joy,'" Flowey hissed. Soon, my soul showed along with a tiny violet one in the center of my stomach.
       "DON'T YOU DARE HURT MY CHILD!!" I yelled. Flowey just laughed as I looked at him, wanting to kill him.
       "And what are you going to do about it?~" Flowey cackled, stroking my chin with another one of his vines. I moved my head away, growling as I did.
       "So disappointing," Flowey shrugged. "I thought you were going to put up a fight. But I guess you don't have the determination to."
       "You think I'm here just to 'entertain' you?!" I asked, my rage and fear rising. "You're a sick bastard!"
       "Aww, thanks! You flatter me too much!~" Flowey cackled. I growled. "Well, I had enough fun. I better leave before my ego gets too high."
       "Already is..." I mumbled. Flowey laughed once more.
       "NOW we're talking!" Flowey clapped his leaves together. "It's funny though...how humans change their moods and emotions. One second they're too scared to say anything, then the next...they're ready to kill."
       "Ugh. Sure, us humans are interesting," I "agreed" with Flowey. "But I'll tell you something: humans are cruel. They'll kill someone and get away with it. No consequences, no one to care. I'll be one of them if I have to."
       "This is getting boring. Besides, we're not in class," Flowey hissed. "But, to be quite honest, I've been staring at this soul for a while. Wonder what happens if I...?"
       Flowey grabbed the soul with another one of his vines. I gasped, worrying that he'll hurt or kill it. But he didn't. The soul twitched and started shaking.
        "Interesting..." Flowey cackled. "Well, I'm bored. I'll take my leave. And by the way, I know where you are. I'll kill you when I see you. Got it?"
        Before Flowey left, a indescribable pain shot through my back to my stomach. I looked down to find a sharp vine that grew from behind, blood dripping from the tip. I looked ahead a little.
       The violet soul vibrated. Suddenly it broke in two before crashing into millions of pieces. My eyes widened at the sight.
       I fell to the ground as the vines let go of me. Blood splattered around me. Blood covered my clothes and face. I cried.
       My baby was dead. Flowey killed it. And I didn't do anything!§

Sans' P.O.V.
       "Look how tiny you are!" I cheered as I tickled the little violet soul. I had "summoned" the soul along with Frisk's. I was curious to see the little rascal.
       I held Frisk's hand. Cold as ice...like she was dead. I panicked as I tried waking her up. Cold sweat dripped from her head and hands.
       Frisk shot up, crying and breathing heavy. She clutched her stomach.
       "Frisk! Frisk, it was just a nightmare okay? It's over," I tried comforting her. Frisk nodded as she kept crying.
       "T-The baby! T-The baby Sans, i-is it okay?!" Frisk asked, panicked and scared. I nodded as I showed her the tiny, violet soul.
       "It's fine," I reassured Frisk. "See how cute and tiny it is?"
       Frisk took the small soul into her own hands. She held onto it, like it would break at any second. Though Frisk held on tight, she was gentle.
       "D-Damn flower..." Frisk mumbled. I instantly knew that Frisk had another Flowey nightmare. I held onto her as she did with the baby's soul.
       For a moment, even though the baby wasn't here, I actually felt like we had a family here together. It was sweet. Frisk looked up at me as I looked down at her. I took this time to press my smile against her lips.
       I figured that Frisk wouldn't want to go back to sleep, so I put on Attack on Titan again. But sure enough, after a few minutes of watching the gruesome death of Eren's mother, Frisk blacked out. Both souls slowly faded away peacefully. I fell asleep with my two favorite people.

       Damn Flower.