The Wedding

Frisk's P.O.V.
After hours of replaying my album, dancing to it, having celebratory spaghetti, we went to bed.
"What a night huh?" I asked Sans as we both plopped down on his bed.
"I wouldn't say it was crazy," Sans replied. "Tomorrow though..."
"Oh...yeah," I sighed. I wasn't upset or anything...just scared. Nervous is the best word to use.
"Holy shit..." I said. "There's something to be nervous about."
"You're not wrong," Sans said, giggling here and there. "I guess we're just nervous. But I think that's how people get before, and even during, the wedding."
"I wouldn't know," I said, also giggling. "I never asked any married grown ups."
"Not even your parents? Foster parents? The shitty ones?" Sans asked. I shook my head.
"I might've been a little too young to ask that, don't ya think?" I giggled more. "Have you ever asked your's?"
"Well no..." Sans said, turning to face me. "My mom died when I was just a little thing. And my so called 'Dad' threw us out when I was eight."
I froze. I just...starred at Sans. One of your parents died and another threw you out? How...awful!
I hugged Sans without warning. He fidgeted for a second, but sank into the hug. I held him tight...I felt so bad for him. After all, that is a tough thing to go through.
"I-I'm so sorry..." I said. "That's terrible...I'm really sor---"
       "Don't be," Sans interrupted. "Besides, YOU'VE been through more than me. I've only lost one parent when the other was a sorry excuse. YOU on the other hand basically lost two families, and your third was abusive when you needed them most."
       "I know...but it's still a tough thing to go through!" I said. Sans moved away from the hug.
       "Yeah. But anyways, we should hit the hay." Sans said. "We're gonna need the rest for tomorrow."
       "Heh...yeah. G'night Sans." I said, facing away from him. I felt a boney arm wrap around me, pulling me in a deep cuddle.
       "G'night, Frisk."
~time skip~
       I woke up to the bright...Sun...in my face? Is there even a Sun down here?
       Sans wasn't next to me. I shrugged it off. I got out of bed, went downstairs, and into the kitchen. The smell of fresh cakes, dinners, and other sweets all filled the room. Papyrus was cooking all of these?
       "Morning Papy," I greeted the tall skeleton. Papyrus still faced the food, though knowing I was there.
       "GOOD EVENING HUMAN!" Papyrus cheered. Woah...it's already evening? "HOW ARE YOU ON YOUR FINE WEDDING DAY?"
       "I'm doing just fine!" I giggled. "Cooking sweets I see?"
       "EVERYONE NEEDS DELECTABLE, DELICIOUS FOOD ON THEIR WEDDING!" Papyrus remarked.
       "Where's Sans?" I asked.
       "HE'S OUT GETTING THE WEDDING READY!" Papyrus answered. "LIKE SETTING UP TABLES, CHAIRS, GETTING THE PRIEST, CATERERS, AND WHAT NOT!"
       "Woah...he sounds busy," I said, walking to the front door. "Maybe I should go he---"
       "NONSENSE!" Papyrus said, preventing me from exiting the house. "METTATON IS COMING OVER TO 'HELP YOU GET READY!' WHATEVER THAT MEANS."
Oh no...dresses...makeup...hair styles...SHOES...this is gonna be a LOOOONG day...
~ANOTHA TEM SKIP!~
       "Oh darling! You look ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!~~" Mettaton cheered. I smiled weakly.
       I was fitted into my dress, I had makeup on to match, and my flower-crown-themed-wedding veil was on.
       "METTATON? COULD YOU HELP ME BRING THE FOOD OVER TO THE WEDDING?" Papyrus called out. "I CAN'T HOLD THAT MUCH WITH MY TWO ARMS!"
       "Of course sweetie!~" Mettaton called back. "Now you! You be good and stay here until otherwise!~"
       I nodded as Mettaton and Papyrus left me alone in the quiet house. I ran to a nearby mirror...I thought I didn't look all that pretty.
       I soon heard a "SWOMF" behind me. I turned around to find Papyrus, holding out a hand.
       "EVERYTHING ELSE IS READY," Papyrus said. "ALL WE NEED LEFT IS FOR THE BRIDE TO BE THERE!"
       I smiled as I took the welcoming hand. Soon I found that we were outside. I was hidden behind a building.
       "YOU STAY HERE UNTIL THE MUSIC IS TURNED ON," Papyrus instructed. "ASGORE WILL BRING YOU DOWN THE AISLE."
       Before Papyrus left to check on other things, he handed me the bouche Undyne had gotten me.
       I peeked around the corner, the veil hanging in front of my face. I looked at the packed table full of food and sweets. The first thing I noticed was the cake. Papyrus really went full chef on the food!

       I then turned to look down the aisle

       I then turned to look down the aisle. People we invited were all seated. At the end, I could see Sans. He was standing tall in his tuxedo while talking with Grillby.

Sans' P.O.V.
       "Frisk looks stunning," Grillby continued. "I swear her mother is gonna cry when she sees--woah...you okay?"
       "N-N-Never b-better...!" I replied. I was shaking all over, truth be told I was nervous. "T-The weather r-r-really knows h-how to 'r-raddle s-s-some bones!'"
       "That's not gonna work buddy," Grillby sighed, patting my back. "I know you're nervous. But trust me when I say this: everything you're worried or nervous about is gonna go away once you see Frisk. Hell, you'll even feel like you're flying."
       "I hope so," I said. "But I believe you. Thanks Grillbz."
       "No problem friend," Grillby replied. "Hey, I gotta get back to the food. Good luck out there."
       I nodded as Grillby walked away. I looked ahead of me. Everyone was seated and ready for the wedding to begin.
(A/N: now's the time to play that video at the top!)
       The music began. People stood up from their seats and faced where the bride would walk past.
       Asgore came out with the most beautiful bride ever. Her face glowed as she walked past her family and friends.

Frisk's P.O.V.
       My smile grew bigger as I walked by people. I could hear my Mom crying happily as I walked past her.
       Both Asgore and I stopped as I faced Sans. I could see small tears around Sans' eyes. The sweet bonehead.
       I moved the veil away from my face. Sans grabbed my waist as I grabbed his shoulders. No, we weren't gonna dance...I guess that's what people do on weddings?
       Surprisingly, the priest was...Papyrus? Whatever, I went along with it.
       "DEARLY BELOVED," Papyrus began. "WE GATHER HERE TODAY TO---OH FUCK IT! I PRONOUNCE YOU HUSBAND AND WIFE!"
       "Wha---?" I tried asking, but was cut off mid sentence from Sans kissing me deeply. It seemed we both melted into it. His hand trailed from my waist to cup my cheek.
       People cheered. People clapped. People cried. We both pulled away, smiling. I had no words.
Something caught my eye: a red-blueish glow was forming brightly underneath Sans' and my face.
We both looked down. It seemed time stopped itself as we tried to investigate what the light was.
It was our souls. Mine being red and Sans' being blue. They seemed to dance happily around each other, before they...
Merged together?
A bright purple glow illuminated off of Sans' and my face. I looked up for a split second to see Sans reaction: emotions everywhere...how I was feeling.
I reached my hand to touch it, but it had already begun to fade away. Time began again, the sounds of screams and clapping filled the background once more.
I had ignored what happened. I looked back at Sans, him doing the same. I smiled brightly.

       Finally, after six years of waiting...

       We're officially together.

(A/N: I wanna say that moment between Sans' and Frisk's soul was important...but I'll let YOU GUYS decide that for yourselves!
/)U//w//U(\)