An Old Enemy

Frisk's P.O.V.
       I woke up to a busting headache. Great. A hangover.
       I sat up, dizzy and tired. I found myself in Sans' bed. He must've taken the couch. I felt bad. Sans always says that the couch is better...but ever since I grew too big for my little room fort I've started taking Sans' room almost every night. But he would win this "war" and sleep on the couch.
       I heard the door open. Sans had walked in with a cup of coffee and a half-drunken ketchup bottle. I smiled.
       "Mornin'!~" Sans said, sitting on the edge of the bed. He offered the coffee to me. I accepted his offer, chugging down the sweet taste.
       "Morning..." I said between gulps and headaches. "How long have you been up?"
       "Eh...about...like an hour?" Sans replied, chugging down his drink along with me. I didn't feel too bad sleeping in, yet I always enjoy seeing the skelebros in the morning.
       "Someone's back in town," Sans sighed. I put down my coffee on the side table. "And you're not gonna like who it is. I already hate the news without question."
       "It's Fukufire." Sans said, getting off the bed.
       Fukufire, the green-flamed bitch who would kill anyone who got close to Sans. I almost died once, got cut by her...almost...twice. I groaned. Fuku had recently moved, FAR AWAY from Snowdin. But now she's back? Just great. Now I have to deal with her AGAIN.
I sighed "Fuck. How am I supposed to deal with her now that she's moved back? I thought we were done."
"I thought we were too," Sans said, putting his hand on my leg. "I think she's at Grillby's. Guessing you don't want to see her huh?"
"Ya know," I said, REALLY thinking of my actions, "I kinda do. I mean, she can't have this insane obsession over you...right?"
Sans chuckled. "I can't answer that. But hey, if you wanna visit her...we'll go."
Sans walked to the door, watching me. Guess he's ready. I know this is a stupid idea. Whelp. Here goes everything.
I got off the bed, already feeling more pressure to my head. I chuckled a bit as I stumbled between steps.
"Never drinking like that ever again." I said, stumbling into Sans' grasp. He laughed along with me, helping me get my balance back in the process.
Sans grabbed my golden scarf for me. I put it on. Sans then grabbed my hands and teleported us to Grillby's.
Sure enough, Fuku was here sitting at the bar. I sighed a bit. Sans gave me his you-know-you-don't-have-to-do-this look. I shook my head and pulled him along.
We sat in our usual spots. Fuku saw us and screamed. She was happy to see SANS, not me. Thus hugging him. I groaned.
"Oh! Sansy~~!" Fuku said, jumping up and down. "Did ya miss me?~ I know you must've been upset when I--"
"Oh. Hi Frisk..." Fuku interrupted herself to greet me...sarcastically. I waved and rolled my eyes.
"Anyways~~" Fuku continued awing over Sans, "It's so great to see you again~! I came back here to live in that apartment! *gasp* That means I'll be living CLOSER to you~~~!"
I punched the table. Greaaaat. Sans noticed my actions, putting his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him with one of my this-was-a-terrible-idea looks.
"Are you hungry you two? Lunch is on me~!" Fuku said, grabbing a chair and squeezed in between me and Sans. I could hear Sans groan. Looks like he agreed with me.
Fuku ordered my least favorite from the entire place: fried pickles and mayonnaise. (A/N: yes. Yes, Grillby's sells that. Don't judge)
The food was brought to our spot. Fuku clapped in excitement as she dug in the food. Sans are a little too. I ignored it, annoyed by Fuku's voice.
       "Oh, Sansy~! You have a bit of ketchup..." Fuku said, pointing to an inanimate object. I looked at the two for a slit second.
       "Let me get that for you...~~~~" Fuku said seductively. She leaned in to kiss Sans. Sans wasn't having any of it, so he leaned back and away from Fuku. I had enough by now.
       I punched the table harder. "OKAY! No more fun you guys!!"
       Fuku stopped her actions and turned to me. "Ugh. Do you HAVE to be a party popper in this? Stop ruining the fun!"
       I got off my chair at this point. "IF you haven't noticed FLAME-FACE, Sans is already taken--FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS!!"
       Fuku laughed. "Doesn't mean anything sweetheart~! Besides, I can get Sans to like me more...because you can't do half the stuff I can!"
       I felt my blood boil. "NAME ONE THING!!"
       Sans just sat there, looking at Fuku saltily. I could tell he hated this as much as I did.
       Fuku leaned down, close to my face. "Singing. I challenge you to a singing competition!"
       I froze. My anger turned to embarrassment, I turned into a worried mess. Fuku new I had stage fright. Especially when I have to get up and SING in front of the entire pub.
       "Tell you what:" Fuku said, also off her chair at this point. "I YOU win, I'll stop...being so flirty towards Sans. Hell, I'll even leave if I see you two. And if I win..."
       Fuku was able to stop time. Literally. Only Fuku and I were breathing and moving.
       "If I win~," Fuku laughed evilly, "you have to do whatever I tell you. This includes going away while Sans is with you and I'm around, leaving Sans and I alone, and being able to punish you if you get too close to Sans."
       The pub was brought back to life. I noticed a green-flamed hand in front of me, ready to be shaken.
       "Do we have a deal?~~" Fuku asked. I looked at Sans and smiled. I was gonna win this thing...a chance to make Fuku go away.
       "Bring it on, bitch!" I said, shaking Fuku's hand. She gripped tighter.
       "Let the battle begin."