A Happy End

(A/N: Important shit is gonna be explained at the bottom. See you there!)

April's P.O.V.
My eyes glowed purple as I ran home. I wish I had Dad's ability to teleport...but that never came. My long hair flew behind me as I neared the house. They said I would most likely be able to do that when I was eight, but I'm already twelve.
I opened the door to find Uncle Papy sitting on the couch, watching his girlfriend on television.
"HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY APRIL?" Uncle Papy asked. I smiled as I closed the door behind me.
"I'm good," I replied. "Where's Mum and Dad?"
"OH THEY'RE UPSTAIRS, WORKING ON A NEW SONG," Papy replied. I gasped in joy, already running up the stairs. I loved it when Mum and Dad worked on a song...usually they'd let me help work with the synthesizer.
I knocked on the door of Mum and Dad's room before I entered. A faint "come in" came from the other side shortly after. I opened it, running to give Dad a hug.
"Heya, babybones!" Dad cheered. I giggled, kissing him lightly on the head. "How's training going? Did you get new cuts?"
"I swear, Undyne HAS TO BE behind all of those bruises!" Mum complained. "Well...she DID say 'becoming a royal guard you train hard, giving all your blood and sweat.' Besides the point, DID you get more cuts or bruises?"
I giggled. "Yup! I got one right here! Isn't it so cool?" I pointed to my leg, bleeding a tad. The scrape didn't cut that deep...it didn't even hurt. Mum sighed in annoyance.
"She's rough like you Sans," Mum faced towards Dad. He chuckled as he rustled around with my hair.
"She takes after Undyne," Dad replied. Mum went back to her work on the computer. I giggled as I moved away from Dad to snuggle with Mum...a GREAT excuse to see what Mum's working on.
"Can I help? PLE~ASE?!" I begged. Mum laughed and nodded. My giggles became louder as Mum moved away to let me get a better look.
"Here, mess around with the piano," Mum said, pulling up the piano with their already-set-beats. I played the song to see what I was working with. Dad's voice!
"This is YOUR voice Dad!" I cheered. "I don't think I've ever heard you sing...like this!"
       "Guilty as charged!" Dad "confessed." I laughed as Mum giggled.
       "Don't let his ego get too high," Mum warned. I nodded as I tampered with the piano.
       "Sounds good so far babybones," Dad complemented. Mum nodded her head in agreement.
       "You keep working on that," Mum instructed. "Sans...we're going to Grillby's. I'm sure your friends would love to see you."
       "Yeah. Uncle Pap will be here to watch you," Dad said, getting up and putting on an extra coat. "If you need anything...food, a drink, some company, ask him."
       With that, Mum and Dad gave me a tiny kiss on the head before they left. I kept tampering with the piano to make the song sound better.

Frisk's P.O.V.
       Sans and I walked out of the house to go to Grillby's. Sans' friends, such as Grillby, Greater Dog, Undyne, Alphys, Mom and Dad would be there.
       "She's gonna get herself hurt," I complained while tromping through the snow. Sans chuckled at me like I was crazy.
       "Yeah, I know," Sans kept chuckling. I scoffed at him. "But...don't worry so much. We can't just keep protecting her like this. To me, it's unnatural."
       "You know how I was when April was just an infant," I mentioned the horrific times back when I was only twenty. "Even now from back then I was scared for my life to lose any of you."
"I know..." Sans sighed. I hugged him, catching him by surprise.
"Y'know, Mettaton's right," Sans chuckled, accepting the hug. "We may be a different race, but we definitely have the same soul."
"Different race, same soul," I giggled in agreement. Sans kissed me as I kept holding onto him.

I'm gonna enjoy this life until my last breath.

(A/N: and that concludes my story! *tears up* I'm gonna miss writing this!!
*ahem* So, I want to tell you guys something very important:
Not making a prequel of this. I'm sorry, I'm not! I actually have no idea of what to write in that prequel, even if it's the perspective of April's life.
So, I'm gonna make an entirely new Sans X Frisk story! Frisk is a Neko. I know, sue me. THE FRICKING ANIME AND SHIT IS TAKING OVER!!
But, if you guys want to check THAT out, please be on the look out! I think it may have similar parts in it like in this story, but I hope you enjoy it anyways!
Here's the cover:

 THE FRICKING ANIME AND SHIT IS TAKING OVER!!But, if you guys want to check THAT out, please be on the look out! I think it may have similar parts in it like in this story, but I hope you enjoy it anyways!Here's the cover:

I'll see you soon cinnabons! <3)