Nightmare

Frisk's P.O.V.
§"You snooze you lose~" Fukufire teased me. Tears ran down my face, my throat throbbing. "Should've gotten Sans when you had the chance!"
"That wouldn't have happened anyways," Sans pitched in. "Fuku is way more talented, beautiful, and smarter than you. Oh, and she's not a worthless being either."
What? Sans is calling me...worthless? No...NO! This was a dream...right?
       "This is what they say behind your back, Frisk!" Flowey said. Oh great, more lecture.
       "Time to give payback," Flowey said, his voice like a snake. "Reset and do Genocide! You don't want them to call you those things anymore right?"
       "N-No..." I said weakly. "B-But resetting i-isn't--"
       I gasped. My sentence was cut short to a hurtful scene:
       Sans and Fuku kissed. Right in front of me. I could feel my heart...no...my SOUL break in two. They seemed to...ENJOY it! (A/N: I feel like I'm rewriting the scene of Harry Potter where Harry and Hermione kissed while Ron watched. Just me? XD sorry for spoilers!)
       "You really think that smiley trash bag loves you?" Flowey asked, his words not helping this situation. "If you RESET, you could give payback! Showing him not to mess with you! RESET FRISK!!"
       I didn't do anything. I just sat there, watching the terrible scene. I couldn't move, nor speak. Only small sobs came out.
       "RESET! RESET! RESET!" Flowey kept chanting. I never did. Even the button never came up. I was just crying. Hurting. Wanting to die.
       "Fine! If you don't wanna do it..." Flowey seemed to give up. But a sharp knife popped right in front of me. "Then make the pain go away. You know how to do it...so let's get out of this hell...~"
       I picked up the knife. I held it up to my neck. Get rid of the hell. Get rid of this sight.
       I had done it. I cut myself, deep too, in the neck. Blood soaked all over me, including my clothes, neck, and mouth.
       I breathed heavily. I could see Flowey take some of my blood. Before everything turned white, I could hear Flowey laugh and laugh.
       He tricked me. Flowey had tricked me, so he could take my blood and leave me to die.§

       I jumped up, breathing heavy. It hurt to inhale each time, my neck bursting in pain. I could see that I was lying on the couch, Sans holding my hand.
       While holding my neck and crying, Sans also jumped. His eye was flaming blue and sweat was dripping from his skull.
       "PAP!!!" Sans screamed for Papyrus. "PAPYRUS!! GOD DAMMIT! PAPYRUS!!"
       Before more screams came, Papyrus ran over. Without explanation, he attempted to heal me where it hurt. It...worked.
       I calmed down. I laid back down on the couch, tears ran down my face. I grabbed my necklace. Sans and Papy seemed to calm down as well.
       "Tha---AGGH!" I tried talking...a blistering pain shot through my throat. More tears came. Sans held onto my hand, tight.
       "G-Guess you can't t-talk f-for a while...huh?" Sans laughed weakly. Tears also filled his eyes. Knowing full well that all that "kissing Fuku" shit was a trick, I put a hand on Sans' cheek.
       I couldn't see Sans...nor Papy like this. I tried smiling at both of them, to signal that I was okay...but they even knew that I wasn't okay.
       "T-THAT'S ALL I COULD DO FOR HER..." Papyrus said in defeat. "G-GOD I AM SO SORRY I CAN'T DO MO--"
       "Shh," is all I could get out. Papyrus and Sans both looked at me. I smiled at them. They smiled back.
       "She's...okay..." Sans reassured all of us. "Just can't speak for a few hours...hopefully."
       After that scenario, I didn't want to sleep. I refused to. Papyrus went to go on his computer as Sans stayed with me.
       "Heh...we're lucky that Pap was here," Sans said, still holding my hand. "Once you blocked out, I immediately called Pap. Otherwise...you'd probably be suffering right now."
       I pointed to Sans. Then to my throat. Can't YOU heal?
       "Me...?" Sans tried following along. "T-throat? No? Cut? Pain? No...? H-Heal? Heal? Yeah? Me...hea---OH! Can I heal?"
       "Well...yes but, I don't really know HOW to do it." Sans explained. I nodded. "W-What was your nightmare about? You almost seemed...dead before you woke up."
       I pointed to my head, then to a nearby plant. About Flowey.
       "FLOWEY!" Sans figured it out on the first try. His eye turned to a flame. I sighed. "God...I'll kill the sonovabitch!"
       I giggled a little. I agreed with him. I giggled more as I pointed to Sans and I, then hit my fist against my hand.
      Sans chuckled. "You and I, kill together huh? I agree with you kid."

       "I agree with you one hundred percent."