The Gift

Frisk's P.O.V.
I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing in my pocket. I grabbed it, checking to see who texted me.
...it was Mom?
Mom: {Hello my child. If you are able to, could you come over for a quick second? I finished your gift!}
Frisk: {Oh yeah, totally. I'll see you soon}
I got off the race car bed. I left Papyrus lying there, still snoozing away. I walked out of the room and down the stairs. I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. I wrote down where I was and that I'll be back soon.
I walked out of the house, the cold wind slapping my face. I'd probably get pneumonia if I hadn't worn my scarf that covered most of my face.
Monsters waved to me as I walked by. I waved back, smiling under my scarf. It seemed...more lively today in Snowdin.
       "Yo! Frisk!" I heard a child's voice. I looked down a little, only to find a monster with no arms. He had a yellow and orange stripped sweater on...I think I have him the idea to wear that considering my clothing that I always wear. Monster kid!
       "Hey MK!" I greeted. "How ya doin' today buddy?"
       "Pretty good!" Monster Kid replied. "I heard you and Sans are gonna tie the knot soon!"
       I blushed. "Heh heh...yup. That reminds me; would you like to be the ring bearer for our wedding in a few days?" A few days? Woah...
       "REALLY?!" Monster Kid jumped excitedly. "OH WOULD I? I'D LOVE TO!!"
       I laughed as Monster Kid ran away, having the biggest smile on his sweet little face. I continued walking forward, making my way back to the ruins. I probably should've asked Sans or Papyrus to teleport me there...but...nah.
~time skip~
I knocked on the basement door, waiting for Toriel to let me inside the butterscotch-cinnamon pie-scented house. The door soon opened, showing a sweet goat lady with a motherly smile gesturing me inside. I took her offer.
"Hello my child," Mom said. "I'm so glad you could make it. I have a big surprise for you...I think it will come in handy for the wedding."
"Glad I could come," I replied. "And...what do you possibly have? It's been a few days since I've last heard a word from you."
"Just close your eyes," Mom instructed. I giggled as I did what she asked. I could feel a warm, furry hand grab mine. I felt myself being pulled forward.
We suddenly stopped moving. The warm hand left mine hanging. What do you have planned for me?
"Okay...open your eyes!!" Mom said excitedly. I did what she said. I froze at the sight, tears of pure joy filled my eyes.
It was a wedding dress. Not just ANY wedding dress...it was magenta and cyan stripped, it was big and poofy! It was...beautiful!
I walked to it, placing my hand on it. A smile planted on my face, tears running down my cheeks. I had no words.
"D-Do you like it?" Mom asked, trying to hold back her screams of joy. My smile grew bigger.
"I love it...!" I said. "I love it! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!!! THANK YOU MOM!!"
I ran up to Toriel and hugged her. "THANK YOU MOM!! SO MUCH!!"
"You are very welcome!" Mom replied, hugging me back. I pulled away, feeling her hand wipe away tears.
"Is this what you've been keeping from me?" I joked. Mom laughed. I walked back to the dress, circling around it trying to get a good look at it.
"You should thank Papyrus for helping me make this," Mom said, holding out something else beautiful.
It was a wedding vale. It was shaped kind of like a flower crown, considering the golden flowers on the outside. A piece of fabric hung from it.
"Mom, you're way too nice for me!!" I said, grabbing the vale to get a full look at it. Mom laughed once more.
"I told you this would be in handy for the wedding!" Mom said. I laughed.
"No shit!" I replied. "My god this is beautiful! I CAN NOT thank you enough! Everyone else is gonna die seeing this...especially Sans!"
"Well, to be honest...I think Sans would REALLY die if he saw you in that," Mom joked. "Because it'd be stunning if it had YOU wearing it."
"Aww stop it! You're making me blush!" I laughed. I couldn't say anything else, I was just too happy!
~time skipppppp aaaagaiiiin!!!!~
After tears of joy, giggling, and joking...I had to get home. I thanked Mom once more for everything and headed back to Snowdin. Once again, the cold air hit my face.
I decided to stop at Grillby's to get something to eat. I knew that Sans would probably come in some time soon. I'd greet him from there.
Thanks Mom. Really and truly, I love it.

I'm glad to call you "mother."