The Album

Frisk's P.O.V.
       After a successful, long night of a fabulous wedding, Mettaton's words, everyone went to their own homes. Sans and I went to ours and got changed so we could visit the ruins. Papyrus was asleep by the time we got ready.
       Sans took my hand like always whenever we teleported. For some unknown reason, Sans teleported us to he place where I fell down here almost eight years ago.
       "W-Wow..." I sighed, looking at the thick patch of golden buttercups. It still had that sweet smell to it.
       "Haven't been here in a long time huh?" Sans asked. I nodded.
       "Almost eight years since I fell down here," I said, crossing my arms. "Damn. And it STILL feels like I just landed on this flower bed, injured and scared."
       "'Injured and scared,'" Sans repeated. "You were only thirteen too. Couldn't imagine how hard all of this must've been for you."
       "Well, I'm tougher than I look...mentally and physically AND emotionally," I...bragged? "I've been through worse you know."
       "I was talking about the entire situation," Sans explained, more into detail. "About everything you've gone through: from losing family to even down here."
"Don't underestimate me though," I said, laughing and sitting on the flower bed.
"Trust me, I don't plan to," Sans laughed along with me. He did the same actions I did: sit on the not-so-soft-as-it-looked flower bed.
I felt a firm, boney arm wrap around me, pulling my entire body to cuddle a boney figure. I smiled.
Sans planted a few kisses on my forehead, cheeks, and mouth. I held on to the necklace, the same one I had for seven years straight. I never took it off unless I had to shower or change.
"What's that?" Sans asked. I looked in the direction Sans was looking at. I couldn't see anything.
"What's what?" I asked as Sans got up. "I don't see anything..."
(A/N: play vid at top if you want)
Sans walked over to, almost, the end of the room. He bent down to the ground for a moment before getting back up.
Sans turned towards me. A thick book was in his hands. Sans walked back to where we were sitting.
"Let me see that," I said, gesturing my hands out to grab the book. Sans did what I told him.
"It's a photo album," Sans said. I nodded as I opened the first page. I froze at the sight.
There he was, same brown hair as mine. Same smile as mine. Same dimple on his cheek like mine. A person as tall as me.
Tears ran down my face. I started shaking. My sadness got the best of me, considering that I started sobbing uncontrollably.
"T-This is...A-Aidan!!" I said between sobs. I could feel Sans' warmth hit against my body as he hugged me. It didn't help.
I kept flipping pages. Aidan and I on almost each and every one. I flipped to the last page, tears blurring my vision. I remember that picture so vaguely--the last picture he took the night before he died.
The picture shown us two, sitting on the bed. Aidan decided to pose by kissing me on the forehead while I gave my biggest smile to the camera. My sobs grew louder as I closed the album. I held it tight, pressing it against my chest.
My sadness soon turned to pure rage. I was furious that it was down here, IN THE UNDERGROUND!
"H-How the HELL DID T-THIS ALBUM GET D-DOWN HERE?!" I shouted. Sans tried comforting me, but I had already gotten up. I stomped around, tears flying behind me as I did.
"DID MY 'P-PARENTS' FIND THIS?!" I shouted once more. "DID THEY T-THINK IT WAS TRASH? D-DID THEY THROW THIS DOWN H-HERE?!"
"Frisk, calm down--" Sans tried comforting me.
"N-NO!" I shouted at him. "YOU DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA OF HOW THIS FEELS! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU FOUND YOUR ONLY THING LEFT OF MEMORY OF YOUR BROTHER BEING THROWN UNDERGROUND LIKE IT'S TRASH?!"
"I know I wouldn't like it as much as you like it right now," Sans tried again. "But please, just calm---"
"I DON'T WANT TO CALM DOWN!!" I kept shouting. "I CAN'T--AGH!"
I fell to the ground. My whole body was aching and shaking left and right. Tears ran down my face furiously. I couldn't breathe. I just took short and heavy gasps. I was hyperventilating. I realized that I wasn't really saying those things...it was like I was FORCED to say that.
"F-Frisk!!" Sans said, running to my side. "Frisk! Just breathe! Calm breaths okay?"
I did what Sans asked. I soon calmed down, but tears kept coming. I instantly grabbed ahold of Sans and buried my face into his warm jacket.
"I-It's over..." Sans said, caressing my hair. "N-No more tears. No more pain, okay?"
I nodded, my tears seemed to stop flowing. Sans chuckled, grabbing the album I still held on to. He flipped to a page where I blew out birthday candles as Aidan smiled bright in the background.
"Let's see the good memories," Sans suggested. I moved my face away from the fluffy jacket, looking at the sweet picture.
"When was this?" Sans asked, smiling as bright as Aidan. I started smiling too.
"M-My eighth birthday," I stumbled, voice cracking. "I-I dared A-Aidan to smash h-h-his face in his s-slice o-of cake."
Sans started laughing. "Aw man, I wish I could get Pap to do that!"
I giggled along with Sans. After that, we kept turning to pages and I stated memories. The ones where Aidan taught me how to ride a bike, or even wrestle.
"I got a 'gold medal' after I beat him at wrestling," I giggled. "He told me I was strong for a 'little peanut.'"
Sans laughed many times while we looked through more pictures. I soon grew exhausted from looking at all of them. Before I knew it, or even before Sans knew it, I blacked out.

Sans' P.O.V.
I tucked the album tight inside my jacket as I gently picked up Frisk. I teleported us home, inside my room. I plopped on my bed along with a sleeping Frisk.
I set the photo album on Frisk's dresser with my magic. That's something she'll wake up to.
Just like Frisk, I blacked out.

What a LOOOONG, fucking day.