A Family?

(A/N: I'm ashamed...I can't bring myself to write a lemon. XD I can't handle the thought of all my cinnabons judging me too! XD oh well!)
Frisk's P.O.V.
       Soon, after a full night of staying up and binge watching Attack on Titan, the sun hit my eyes. That means I've failed to sleep a wink after that nightmare.
       I became more cautious about my surroundings. For example, I'd jump if Sans' would tap me. Knowing Flowey is out there, trying to find and kill me...is just unsettling.
"Whelp, that was definitely a bloody-action filled anime," Sans said during the end credits.
"I know, but it's SO ADDICTING!!" I replied, shifting back to when I was fourteen and still had my fangirl ways. "You get so into it when Eren's Mom dies!" (A/N: sorry for spoilers!)
"Alright, I never said it wasn't good," Sans chuckled, putting his hands up. "Hell, it was awesome if you want an honest opinion. But there's just so...much...blood!"
"There's nothing wrong with a little blood splattering on the screen," I giggled. "Nah, I agree. Blame Alphys for introducing the anime to me!"
"Whatever, fangirl! In my opinion, you and Alphys got yourselves into this." Sans said, his chuckles grew louder. I shrugged.
Before I knew it, Sans attacked me in a cuddle and a few kisses. I giggled like a school girl.
"But, I can't judge you when you're acting so cute when you fangirl," Sans said between kisses.
"Guilty as charged~," I cooed. I squeezed Sans tighter, but gently, in the cuddle. I soon saw a light hint of red and blue.
Our souls came back.
I watched the souls dance around each other while Sans kept kissing me. I guess he didn't notice the souls...
Like last time, the souls combined. But this time, the purple soul grew brighter and bigger. I still kept my eyes on them. How come it's different this time?
I was able to touch the soul. It felt...soft? Kind of like silk. I jumped when I saw Sans' face come in the background. I still kept my hand on the purple-glowing soul.
Sans also put his hand on it. That's when I felt a tiny pain hit my abdomen. It didn't hurt, it just caught me by surprise. The heart soon disappeared.
Sans and I never said a word after that. We just shrugged and laid on the comfortable bed. With zero energy from last night, I instantly fell asleep.
~time skip~
       I woke up to my stomach feeling queasy and messy. I held it as I got up. I looked around...no Sans. I got off the bed.
       I felt strange cravings for pickles and pineapples. Don't think we even have any.
I felt sick. VERY sick. I ran to the nearest bathroom...which was downstairs. I slammed the door behind me.
I bent down to the toilet and threw up. I flushed it as I got up, shaking the sickness out of me. I wiped my face off and left the bathroom. I jumped as bumped into a very tall boney figure.
"HUMAN! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" Papyrus asked, panicked about my situation. "I HEARD DISTRESSED NOISES COME FROM THE BATHROOM!"
"N-No...I'm okay!" I gagged. Some of the sickness still stayed. "I-I just need some...painkillers...or something."
"I'M AFRAID WE DON'T HAVE THAT," Papyrus said, completely calm now. "BUT I COULD MAKE YOU MY SPAGHETTI!"
I shrugged, making a weak smile. Papyrus pat me on the head while he shrugged too. But, he walked to the kitchen as always.
I stood there, wondering why I was so sick today. Did I just wake up with a cold? Wait...no. It hit me:
The pain in my stomach...
The ridiculous cravings...
The sudden sickness...

Oh...shit...

After my realization, I ran out of the house. My stomach cramping and aching with each step. I walked to the first shop that you see when you enter Snowdin.
A sweet bell rang as I opened the door. Warm air brushed against my face. The sweet purple-bunny-lady smiled bright at me.
"Hey here, sugar-pee! What can I help you find?" The sales-woman cheered.
I took a deep breath, my heart beating fast. "Do you have any pregnancy tests?"
~anotha time skip~
I unwrapped the pregnancy test while I was back home in the bathroom. The instructions seem easy enough...but it's so awkward...
I did my business and set the test aside. Wait for at least five minutes...
I didn't know what to think or feel. How would SANS feel? How would MOM AND DAD feel? How would PAPY feel?
"How would Sans feel...?" I repeated my thought, but out loud. God...would he be happy? Would he break up with me?
I grew impatient. I wanted to start a family...but...I was scared to for the longest time. I've always thought that Sans wouldn't like it.
Can't go back now.
I picked up the test and focused on the screen, waiting for three bars to pull up...as the instructions said. One bar means no and three means yes. There was no two.
Soon, bars pulled up. A smile grew wide on my face. Three bars...THREE BARS!
I'm pregnant!
I jumped up and down, tears falling from my eyes. My smile was bigger than Sans' and Undyne's combined. I put the test in my pocket as I ran out of the bathroom.
"HUMAN! TOMORROW IS SANS' BIRTHDAY!" Papyrus called from the kitchen. "DO YOU HAVE A GIFT FOR HIM?"
I forgot about that...but I have a idea of what I'm going to give him. "Yes! I do!" I called back, looking down at my pocket. I walked upstairs to Sans' room.
I looked under beds, in dressers, and drawers for a box that we've used or gotten from previous parties. I finally looked in the self-sustaining tornado. With luck, I found a used, still in-tacked gift box.
I planned out everything: I wrote a cute little letter and put both the test and letter inside. I smiled at my little gift. I hid it somewhere...hopefully...Sans wouldn't find it.

He better like this gift...otherwise I'm screwed.