Wedding Plans

Frisk's P.O.V.
       If it was all a dream...why did it feel so surreal?
That question has been in my mind almost the entire night. If it was a dream, then why does it hurt to talk? Why does it hurt at all? Why does it feel like I actually cut myself in the neck??
       Sans and I have been playing the charade game for a while. I'd be able to whimper, shush, or groan...but if I tried getting a word out undesirable pain would shoot through my throat, leaving tears to fall from my eyes. Sans hated seeing me in pain...but what can you do?
       I looked down at my hand. My ring was still on. I smiled. I pointed to the ring a couple times. Wedding plans?
       "Ring? No? Wedding? Oh!" Sans guessed what I was trying to tell him. "'What are we doing for the wedding,' right?"
       I nodded. I would ask him millions of questions...but I couldn't think of any way to point or tell him what I had in mind. I wouldn't be able to talk either.
       "Wedding plans huh? Heh... well with all the stuff going on, including the condition that you're in," Sans explained, "...we might have to wait for that."
       I sighed. Then I had a great idea: I'd plan it with the skelebros...just have to write it down. I was determined to get the wedding to come sooner.
       I smirked as I got off the couch. Sans had a confused look on his already silly face. I gestured him to follow me. He did.
       I walked up the stairs and into Papyrus's room. I knocked on the door to check if he was sleeping, luckily he opened the door.
       "BROTHER? HUMAN! ARE YOU FEELING BETTER? I WAS JUST COMING TO CHE--"
       I pointed to the ring. Papyrus looked more confused than ever. I turned to Sans, trying to get some help.
"S-She wants to plan the wedding." Sans explained. I looked back at Papy, who's eyes were sparkling with excitement.
"I'D BE DELIGHTED TO HELP YOU!" Papyrus exclaimed. He went on his computer, pulling up a notepad. "DECORATIONS?"
I looked around, trying to find something for decorating examples. Sans did the same. We both turned to each other and shrugged.
I soon got it: a classic. I've never been interested in big, fancy weddings...I like to go old school. But how can I tell them what I wanted?
With tears in my eyes, I tried whimpering what I wanted. "Cl......a......ss......ic..."
Sans winced. "Ow...OH! A 'classic' wedding? Yeah, sounds nice."
Clicking noises filled the room as Papyrus typed down everything on the keyboard.
"WHO'S ALL COMING?" Papyrus asked. I looked around in Papy's room. No pictures. I then remembered a family photo that sat in Sans' room. I ran out to get it.
       Once I got the sweet photo, I ran back into Papy's room. I pointed rapidly to the photo. I also wanted Monster Kid to come. A few years ago I had met him and he's been my friend since.
       "A-A......nd......Mon......s......ter...kid..." I mumbled. More tears came. Sans winced again.
       "Ya gotta stop talking kid..." Sans said, worryingly. He came up to me and wiped away tears as clicking noises once again fill the room.
"DO YOU PLAN ON BACHELOR AND BACHELORETTE PARTIES?" Papyrus asked. I smiled.
"I know that smile," Sans cheekily said. "That means yes."
"ALRIGHT! I BELIEVE WE'RE DONE!" Papyrus said between his last clicks to the keyboard. Sans and I smiled at each other.
"We want that sweet voice to come back huh?" Sans asked. I smiled more. "Let's go to sleep. Gonna be a long day tomorrow."
With that, Sans and I went into his room as Papyrus slept in his own. Sans and I held hands as we slept.
       No more nightmares.