Corruption

~time skip 3 days--Frisk is now 6 months~
Frisk's P.O.V.
"Come on! Sans Junior sounds awesome don't ya think?" Sans whined. I sighed. We were currently walking, at least trying to, towards Sans' work. Sans and I have been trying to come up with names.
"Like I said before, ONE of you is enough!" I laughed. Sans sighed. "Besides, even if it WAS a boy, it would be named Phoenix."
       Sans sighed once again as we kept walking. Soon, we got to Sans' post. Huge lines as always.
       "I'll see you soon?" I pouted. I hate it when Sans leaves. I know it sounds like a childish feeling, but I kind of need him right now.
       "You can count on it," Sans winked. I smiled as he pecked me on the lips before he ran to his post. I decided to watch him for a minuet.
       Sans was selling hot dogs and...hot cats? From where I was standing, it looked like it had a temmie face. Cute.
       Monsters left and right had full hands of gold to exchange for delicious food. "Extra ketchup!" "Extra mustard!" "Extra dog!" monsters kept saying. Sans was surprisingly able to keep up with the orders.
I decided to head back home. A whole jar of pickles was calling my name. While walking, I saw something in the corner of my eye: a small figure, only showing some green and yellow. That can't be who I'm thinking it is...
It soon disappeared. I was now very cautious of my surroundings. My slow, careful walks turned into sprinting. Left and right I could see that figure, over and over again. This is a dream right?! It has to be--Flowey NEVER came back!! This is a dream...just a dream... right?
I felt a familiar, slithery "rope" tie around my foot, making me trip. I twisted my body around so I could land on my back and not my stomach. I looked down, horrified and hoping that what tripped me was just a rock. Nope.
       It was a vine. Like the ones I saw in my nightmares. I started crying and breathing heavy, trying to release myself. Nothing happened.
       "Got'cha!" Flowey's voice peered from behind me. "FINALLY! After three days of 'waiting' I finally got you!!"
       Vines wrapped around my arms, legs, ankles, neck...basically everywhere. Tears furiously ran down my face.
       "P-PLEASE! PLEASE I-I DON'T WANT YOU T-TO---" I tried begging, but was cut off when a vine slithered to close my mouth. The vine stabbed into my throat, splitting into every part inside my body. Flowey was taking control.
       The pain was unbearable. I tried yelling "stop" but it came out as a whisper. Only my stomach wasn't "corrupted," considering that I felt nothing go around there. My soul was showing...it was black.
       Although I couldn't move on my own, I was able to see myself wobble towards Sans' post. Don't hurt him--DON'T HURT HIM!!
       "Let's see that 'lover' of yours," Flowey cackled. His head was rested on my shoulder. Though wobbling left and right, Flowey quickly brought me to Sans. No lines were there and Sans was resting at the front of the post.
       "Saaaaannss..." I whimpered. Sans looked up, still groggy and tired.
       "Oh. Hey kid---" Sans woke up completely. He got up as fast as a serpent, trying to summon bones. Flowey was faster. Flowey wrapped vines around both of Sans' hands, holding them to the sides of the post. Sans' eye was a burning flame...it would kill you if you touched the tip of the blazing blue fire.
       "Saaaaanns...ruuunnn..." I tried begging. Sans didn't move or teleport. It was like he was stunned. Flowey cackled, making myself smile with force.
       "You two shouldn't look so down,~" Flowey cooed. Sans growled. Flowey raised the sides of my mouth to make me have a big smile. "You look better when you smile!~"
       Without warning, Sans teleported away from Flowey's grasp. Flowey yanked me to turn around. We both found a bone flying at us. With no time to dodge, it hit Flowey's head.
       I fell to the ground, screaming in pain. Flowey was breathing heavy while bleeding. Why did that hurt ME?! I looked at my health. 14/20 HP.
       Sans teleported a distance away from me. I knew he was scared and concerned. Flowey cackled.
       "YoU IDIOT!" Flowey screamed, making me get up. "AnY tImE yOu HiT ME, yOu HuRt FRISK As WeLl! YoU'lL kIlL boTh Of Us!"
       "Saaaaannss......doonn'tt lisssstenn..." I begged again. Sans nodded, understanding what I wanted him to do. I could tell he didn't want to do it.
       Sans spawned in a Gaster Blaster, able to hit one of Flowey's vines. I mumbled as much as I could, trying to hold back my screams.
~time skip~
       This went on for what it seems like for hours, Sans attacking me while I dodged here and there. I was at 5/20 HP. One more...please Sans.
       Sure enough, Sans threw one more bone at me, hitting a vine on my chest. I fell backwards, crying in pain. 1/20 HP. The world began to turn white as Sans grabbed ahold of me. Flowey got off of me too. I was in no more pain.
~time skip~
       I woke up in a unfamiliar hallway. The wall to my right was dark and gloomy. The left was glowing and shaded like the sky.
       I looked ahead of me to see an injured Flowey. I backed away.
       "Don't be scared anymore...that trash bag killed me. I'm trapped here forever," Flowey explained. I calmed down. "Anyways...YOU have a choice to make. I can't stop you either. A win and a loose will come if you make either choice."
       "On your right is life. On your left is death," Flowey explained. "With what determination you have left, you get to choose what path you want to take. You get to see the benefits of each choice."
       "Choose wisely," Flowey warned.

       "Life or death?"