I Miss You

Frisk's P.O.V.
       Sans and I left the pub. I kept singing him that song, over and over again. He really enjoyed it. I felt happy to sing it too, even though it brought back memories. I guess it's good to take what you got.
       "Wait, Frisk!" I heard someone call my name. I turned around, so did Sans, to find Fukufire chasing us. I groaned.
       "What do you want now?" I said, crossing my arms. Sans' eye flickered for a second.
       "I want to...congratulate you..." Fuku mumbled. I froze.
       FUKU? Congratulates ME?! What the fuck is going on...?
       "T-thank you..." I said, putting my arms back to my side. Sans wasn't buying any of this--his eye kept flickering.
(A/N: play vid at top if you want the feels to kick in!)
       "I bet you learned that guitar playing from someone huh?" Fuku asked. I was confused. But I nodded.
       "Yeah...m-my...brother...taught me." I said, voice shaking. Even though it's been seven years since Aidan died, it still hurt to talk about him.
(A/N: seven years right? I'm probably wrong...XD)
       "Oh! Your brother?" Fuku asked, coming closer to Sans and I. "What's his name? Can I meet him? Oh I bet he's so proud of you~!"
       I stayed silent. Tears flooded my eyes. Sans had stepped in.
       "Frisk's brother, Aidan...died back when she lived on the surface," Sans explained. "Frisk doesn't like to talk about it. So I suggest you move on to a different subje--"
       "Oh! Aidan DIED?" Fuku asked, purposely trying to see me cry. "Well. Guess he can't be proud of you, now can he~?"
       "Sh-shut up... just shut up..." I mumbled, backing away.
       "I bet he died because he couldn't stand living with a little brat like you!~~" Fuku laughed...almost evilly. Like how a female super villain would.
       I stopped. Tears ran down my face. Did Aidan really kill himself...just to get rid of me?
       I felt a warm boney hand rest on my shoulder. I felt like I was falling right there. Fuku left. She left me there to feel like dying.
       I could feel the boney hand drag me into a hug. I didn't cry, though tears fell down from my eyes, nor did I speak. I kept thinking about what Fuku just said.
       "A-Aidan died..." I said, voice shaking left and right, "because...h-he couldn't put u-up with me anymore...?"
       "What? No! No...!" Sans said, caressing my hair. "Aidan never died because he 'couldn't put up with you!' He SAVED you because he loved you."
       I felt a tad better. Aidan DID save me. I knew that he loved me...not in a way that "normal" siblings would...in a way that the bond was strong between us.
       "F-Fuck Fukufire." I said. I could hear Sans chuckle a little. He agreed. We both stayed silent for a moment.
       "I-I miss him..." I sobbed. "I m-miss him so m-much...God I miss y-you...A-Aidan...D-dammit..."
       Sans shushed me. I kept sobbing into his warm, fuzzy jacket. I soon turned into a depressing mess--
       I kept calling for Aidan. I wanted him to come back...I wanted to see his beautiful face again...I wanted to hear his sweet silly voice again...
       I wanted him here. With me.
       "I-I'm so alone Aidan..." I kept calling. "I'm so s-scared Aidan...I want you A-Aidan."
       "You don't have to be alone..." Sans said, putting his hand on my chin to raise my face up to his. "You don't have to be scared. Aidan loves you. He's here with you. Right now, and always will be."
        "You always know what to say huh?" I asked, smiling while tears still ran down my cheeks. Sans smiled back.
        We hugged a little while longer. Silence illuminated us. It seemed the whole town was gone. Whatever.
       "How bad do you want a brother?" Sans asked. I was confused.
       "More than anything in the world!" I answered regardless of my confusion.
       "How about I just leave you and Pap alone tomorrow?" Sans suggested. "Some quality time for you two! Hell, he might even surprise you of how fun he is."
       I lit up. I started getting excited, like how a schoolgirl would if her crush asked her out. I nodded frantically. Sans chuckled as he pressed his smile on my forehead.
       Sans teleported us home. We decided to watch TV until we fell asleep. Sadly, I was the first one to black out.
        Love you Aidan...