The Dance

(A/N: play the vid if you want. Btw, this has Jazzy mixes...MAH ABSOLUTE FAVORITE TYPES OF REMIXES EVER!! I'm sorry, I'm a jazzy person. Thus why I'm trying to focus on being a possible famous trombone-Jazz-player! ^w^)
Frisk's P.O.V.
       Sans and I were dancing along to the music while others followed. Sans' hands wrapping around me constantly to dip me or pick me up. Each time I got a rush of excitement.
       Soon, it was just me and Sans moving in a slow, steady rhythm. The rest of the guests moved away from the "dance floor" to watch Sans and I dance.
       "You saw that too, right?" Sans asked, breaking the "moment."
       "S-Saw what?" I asked, totally confused. Sans sighed, chuckling.
       "I mean the souls," Sans explained. "I wasn't the only one going crazy right?"
       "You weren't going 'crazy' Sans," I giggled. "Yes, I saw it too. Did you know?"
       "Know what?" Sans asked, dipping me in the process once more.
       "That souls could combine?" I asked, more in detail. "There's gotta be a reason. Come on, you've been a smartie before! Fill me with knowledge!"
       "Fine, fine. But since there's an encore, I'll do it," Sans chuckled. "When...MONSTERS combine their souls, that usually means..."
       "They're using magic to make a...b-baby..." Sans said very awkwardly. I could feel panic rise.
       "A-Am I pregnant!?" I scream-whispered...I didn't feel like shouting this out, causing alert to the guests. Sans started laughing.
       "I'm not for sure," Sans said between giggles. "You're most likely NOT pregnant. You're human after all...I don't think that's how it works."
       "But, it could also mean a false alarm too," Sans continued. "Sometimes monsters combine souls because they're showing deep affection with each other. That's why it's a one out of four chance a monster will get pregnant right away."
       "To get to the point, you're NOT pregnant." Sans reassured me, chuckling here and there.
       "B-But...would that be a bad t-thing?" Sans asked. I looked at him, knowing I looked stern.
       "No?" I replied, though sounding like it was more of a question than an answer. "Yes? God I don't know..."
       "You don't want to start a family then?" Sans asked, picking me up. I sighed as he put me down, still dancing away.
       "N-No! I do, I do!" I said, very quickly. "It's just that..."
       "I don't want our child to grow up in war like this down here," I admitted. Sans laughed again.
       "What's so bad down here?" Sans asked, spinning me around. "Monsters ARE NOT gonna attack MY kid. If they do, they're certainly gonna H A V E  A  B A D  T I M E!"
       "Okay mister 'I'm so tough, everyone's scared of me!'" I joked. "That's not what I really meant..."
       "I don't want our child to grow up where there's war between humans and monsters," I said. "You know how it is between our races. And they'll certainly learn it in school, about the brutal, bloody war."
       "Ya have a point," Sans chuckled. "Sure, the kid will learn it...but that doesn't mean they won't be safe. No human DARES to fall down Mount Ebott. And the war ended almost twenty years ago."
       "You gotta point there," I said, getting picked up once again. "I guess it...wouldn't hurt..."
       "So that's a yes?" Sans asked cheekily, bringing my face close to his. I giggled.
       "That's a 'maybe,' Sans," I answered. I saw Sans' face pout. My giggles turned to laughter.
       "You know who'd be so proud of you right now?" Sans asked. "After all you've been through, and still stronger than anyone else? Proud to see how you've come so far?"
       "Who, mister 'mysterious?'" I asked, giggles escaping my mouth here and there. Sans dipped me once again.
       "Aidan," Sans spat out, not in a rude way or anything. But, I kept my smile on.
       "Thanks," I said as Sans and I stood back in our normal positions.
       I knew Aidan would be proud. I knew he'd love to give me the biggest hug right now. I knew he was right there with me.
       "MAY I HAVE THIS DANCE?" Papyrus's voice rang behind me. He held out his hand. I giggled.
       "You two have fun," Sans cheered as he went to sit at the bar where Grillby worked. I giggled as I took Papyrus's hand.

       "With pleasure!"