It's Coming Back

Frisk's P.O.V.
After our lunch, Sans went to work while Papyrus was training with Undyne. I was home. Alone.
I never liked being alone, even if it meant for just a few minutes no one would be at my side. That's why I get so scared if I don't see Sans, Papy, or anyone around.
I worry for them. The fact that I could lose them and I had no idea where they were, it just makes me so scared. And if they ARE in trouble and I had no idea where they could be, I wouldn't be able to help them.
I'd be helpless.
My thoughts turned back to the night I had my nightmare: the one about Flowey.
How did Flowey get in my dream? Or even, WHY had he come? That's the FIRST nightmare I had ABOUT Flowey. Sure, sometimes he'd be there in the background in some nightmares...but this was first one about him.
"Should've RESET y'know."
I jumped. I spun around like an idiot, trying to find Flowey. Why are you back NOW?!
"You're running out of time!~" Flowey warned. "I'm SO CLOSE to getting my body back! Soon, I'll MAKE you reset! And you'll be alone during it!"
"S-Stop!" I said, looking like a fool. "Stop it! G-Get out of my h-head!"
"Oh trust me sweetheart, I really want to!~" Flowey said. "But right now I can't. I need to do one more thing before I let you go..."
"A-And that is...?" I asked. Shit! SHIT! FLOWEY STOP!!
I jerking pain shot through my body. I could feel my soul show right in front of me. My would turned to pitch black than my soft red-like color. I screamed in agony. The pain was way too much...
I felt like I had no control over my body. I couldn't move, yet I could see.
"EEH HEE HEE HEE HEE!~~" Flowey laughed...through my own mouth. "ONE LAST STEP!"
Flowey had literally taken over my body, mind, and everything else. All that was left of me--THE REAL ME, was that I could see what was happening. Flowey was able to talk through my own mouth. God...somebody help...
I could see my legs move forward to he kitchen. "WHERE ARE THE KNIVES?"
Flowey made me look through drawers, cabinets...and even the fridge.
"THIS PLACE IS GARBAGE!" Flowey said, enraged. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE KNIVES?!"
Before Flowey could find any, I heard a door open. Footsteps trailed into the kitchen.
"Hey, I forgot something! Do you know where the ........."
       "s...sans..." I said weakly. The rest of his words were cut off by me...trying to take back control.
       "DAMMIT! FINE, I'LL HAVE TO DO THIS WHILE SMILEY TRASH BAG IS AWAY!" Flowey yelled...but back in my head. Flowey was gone soon after.
       I fell to the ground, everything shaking and aching. I could hear footsteps march into the kitchen.
       "!! FRISK!!" Sans yelled, running to my side. I stayed silent, only my sobs could get out. Sans embraced me into a bear hug. I hugged back, my arms hurting as I moved them.
       "Y-You okay? Oh god..." Sans said, freaking out in the process. I didn't want to see him like this...even if I was hurting.
       I shushed Sans. "I-I'm.........okay...!" Sans kept holding on to me. I didn't want to let go. His warmth comforted me.
       I stayed quiet. I felt my eyelids become heavy. Sans pulled me away from the hug to take a look at me.
       The last thing I saw before I completely blacked out...was Sans' frowning face.

Sans' P.O.V.
       Frisk completely blacked out, though still breathing. Good. I knew how this happened: that "Flowey" person.
       Frisk had told me about Flowey at least a year ago. He's been messing with her ever since.
       Kill or no killing, I couldn't care less about the weed. If I EVER see that son of a bitch...

       He's gonna have ONE. BAD. TIME.

(A/N: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I'm too evil! ^-^ probably explains why most people hate me! :'D
But one little announcement: NO CHARA IN THIS!
Because I don't want that much drama in here. Just Flowey. I'm leaving Flowey to be the entire drama in this...along with Fukufire.
But I like to think Flowey is Chara, Fuku, and his little bitch self all together in one. HUEHUEHUE!
So yeah...NO CHARA!)