A/N

I'm not gonna be able to update today, due to...some serious family problems. I'm very sorry, I'll be sure to make it up for you guys! ~////~

Thank you guys for telling me your opinion on these questions:

A) Start a family?
B) Have Gaster come back? (Sans' dad)

The winner of this is...

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

HAVE A FAMILY!!!

I'm actually happy that you chose that...that's just me tho! :3

So yeah, thanks again for all of your guys's (guys'? Guys es?) feedback, it helps me a lot! ^3^

And you know that the past few chapters...Frisk's been hearing hurtful words. Even in the last story I wrote, hurtful words were said. So, I also want to take the time saying:

Do NOT believe what they all say. It's not true, what IS true: you are an amazing person. And the people who bully you JUST BECAUSE you are not like them, here's some advice:
NO BODY is like someone else. They all have THEIR WAYS, and YOU HAVE YOURS! Everyone is unique! You may hear that a lot...but believe me it's true! Also, a little bit "harsh" for me to say this...BUT FUCK THOSE HATERS! They just can't understand that you are awesome!

That's all I have to say. Thanks again for the feedback! See you soon cinnabons!