A Warning

(A/N: play the vid at top. I think this is a feels kind of chapter, but that's just me :3)
Frisk's P.O.V.
       §"Why are YOU still alive?" A familiar voice rang in the background of a dark room. I was there, literally unable to move.
       "YOU shouldn't be alive," the voice continued. "You should've been DEAD when you fell down this hell hole."
       I realized who this was, and it was heart breaking. "A-Aidan?"
But Aidan was different. His shirt had a big blood stain, right where he got shot the night he died. His actions were different too, his arms fidgeting here and there.
       "But, I guess we can't all be winners," Aidan continued. "Heh...says me: the idiot-bastard who decided to take MY LIFE to save your's."
       "A-Aidan..." I tried begging for mercy. It didn't work, no surprise.
       "YOU should be dead, NOT ME," Aidan still went on, purposely trying to see me fall in defeat from exhaustion and mixtures of emotions. "That moment when 'Dad' pulled that gun at you, I was wrong to protect you."
       "P-Please...stop..." I begged once more. Once again, none of it helped this situation get better.
       "It's a pity you're still alive, waiting for the next moment to die," Aidan's voice rang louder. "Like the time I 'helped you' get better when you tried cutting yourself."
       "Like the other times, that was a stupid mistake for me to do that," Aidan spat out. "And it doesn't help that I'm DEAD, rotting in the ground like trash...while YOU:"
       I found out why I wasn't able to move: vines held my arms, legs, torso, and tightly around my neck. The vines squeezed harder, making me gag when the vines squeezed breath out of me.
       "YOU still walk around this place, 'happy as can be!'" Aidan continued as the vines tightened around me every minute. "Pfft! You think I'm 'proud' that you 'married' a skeleton? You think I'm 'proud' of 'how far you've come?' Heh heh...What pity! You're in denial."
       "I guess you understand YOU were meant to die, not me in that little situation," Aidan said while I was gasping for as much air as I could get. The vines were really squeezing the life out of me. I couldn't breathe in that state.
"S-Stop! A-Aidan......I didn't..." I coughed out words...random ones. I didn't know what to say or do.
As tears ran down my face, I heard Flowey's laugh. That weed...what does he want now?
"You're too late, Frisk." Flowey said, like everything's causal. "I thought you'd be smarter than that. I thought you'd be able to figure out my warning a long time ago, but I shouldn't think much of a weak imbecile."
"W-What warning?" I coughed. Flowey's sick laugh filled the room again.
       "I'll correct myself: that moment when Sans cheated on you. Ring a bell?~" Flowey cackled. "Remember that you cut yourself? Where I stole your blood?"
       "I should thank you by the way!~" Flowey cooed. "Without the blood of a 'determined' human, I wouldn't be able to be here to this day! Yes, the answer to your pity question: I'm alive and roaming around the underground!~"
       "If y-you think that y-you c-can lay a S-STEM on m-me," I scoffed, "Y-You got another t-thing coming!"
       "Still determined huh?~" Flowey hissed. "Whatever. At least I'm alive. You can't hurt me anyways, I AM A GOD!"
       "F-Fuck...you...you s-sick bastard!" I coughed as the vines squeezed harder. Flowey's laugh echoed once more in the pitch black room.
       "Sure. Since we're playing this game, fuck you too," Flowey hissed. "Well, I'll take my leave. Remember that I'm back. And that I'll kill you MYSELF!"
       I dropped to the ground, my arms, legs, and neck raw from the vines. I coughed...out blood. I felt weak, I felt powerless.
       I felt undetermined.
       Soon, everything turned white.§
       My eyes shot open. Cold sweat was making my clothes stick to my body. I kept coughing, shaking, and crying.
       "It's over, you're okay!" I heard a soft, comforting voice rock me in his arms. Sans. "T-The nightmare's over."
       I took short breaths, coughing after each one. Sans kept shushing me quietly. I remembered Aidan. I remembered what he said. Did he really hate me?
       "A-Aidan...Aidan p-please..." I coughed. The image was still there...his shirt stained with dry blood on his chest.
       "H-He said that I-I should've died..." I cried out. "H-He's right! Aidan s-shouldn't have d-died! I-I should've!"
       Sans sighed. "It was a nightmare Frisk. He saved you so you could LIVE. And to be honest...and glad you didn't die. And I think you shouldn't even consider the thought of taking your life."
       "I-I know..." I stuttered. "T-That stupid F-Flower---"
       I froze, feeling more tears come. "Flowey's alive..."
       "What?!" Sans said, his face as panicked as how I was feeling.
       "H-He's alive...HE'S REAL!" I cried. "H-HE'S REALLY HERE...!! H-He said he w-would kill us all! WE'RE GONNA DIE SANS!"
       Sans shushed me while pulling my face into his warm chest--ribs? I buried my face into his warm, fuzzy, ketchup-smelling jacket.
       "We're not gonna die," Sans reassured me. "I'll make sure of that. Your friends and parents, Pap, and you'll be safe. I can keep that promise."
       "Y-You promise YOU'LL be safe?" I asked, moving my face away from the soggy jacket to bring it up to Sans' smiling one.
       "I promise we'll ALL be safe," Sans said, nodding. "Y-You wanna try going back to sleep?"
       I shook my head frantically. No way IN HELL am I going back.
       "Well then, I'll take that as a no," Sans chuckled. "We can watch Netflix if you want." (A/N: NETFLIX AND CHILLLLLL!!---)
       I nodded. My smile came back, my tears were gone, and I stopped shaking. "Attack on Titan!" (A/N: SEID IHR DAS ESSEN NEIN WIR SIND DER JÄGER!!!---)
       Sans laughed as he pulled up the anime for me. Once he got the movie set up, he sat back down on the bed with me. Yes, Sans has a TV in his room. He just never uses it.
       Sans and I tried singing the theme song...but we ended up saying uncomprehending words.
       The rest of the night, Sans has not failed to make me feel better. As Titans were knocking down the wall, Sans and I kissed.

       What great timing!