Let's Just Talk

(A/N: so here's how it's gonna go down: the wedding will happen in a couple days...what I mean is one day is THIS chapter and the next day is the NEXT UPDATE. Then after those two the wedding will come. K bai)

Frisk's P.O.V.
       "Hey! There's my beautiful blushing bride!" Sans voice rang in my ears. I smiled. I turned to see Sans sitting in his usual bar stool.
       "And there's the dashing groom, getting his favorite drink that he always gets here and nothing else: ketchup." I replied. Sans chuckled as he put his hands in the air, signaling "guilty as charged."
       "Hey Sansy~!" Fuku's voice then filled the room. "Oh. Hey Dora."
       I sighed. "Fancy seeing you here flame-face."
       Fuku laughed. "Did she do anything yet? Or still waiting 'for the right moment' Sans?"
       "What...?" I asked, totally oblivious to what they were talking about. "'Waiting for the right moment?' Sans?"
       Sans' face went blank. His eyes were gone. "N-No...Fuku. She won't do anything either."
       "And how exactly do YOU KNOW?" Fuku asked, still laughing. Sans looked down at his hands.
       "Okay, stop Fuku!" I said, trying to make Sans more comfortable. "I may not know what you guys are talking about, but that doesn't--"
"Who knows Sansy~?" Fuku interrupted. "Maybe she'll get Papyrus first, then Toriel, then Asgore...and then it all goes down to YOU!"
"UGH! STOP!" I yelled pushing her back. I got off my chair. "TELL ME WHAT YOU---"
"Or maybe...she'll strike me first~" Fuku interrupted once more. I froze. I knew what she meant...she meant killing them all. When I'll strike each and every one of my friends.
       I turned back to Sans. My face went as blank as his.
       "Well...I'll make sure she won't kill me. At least not before I kill her first~" Fuku said. I turned back to her. Before I knew it, Fuku charged at me.
       We both got knocked to the ground. I could feel her punching and scratching me, each time screams left my mouth. Bruises and small cuts filled my face and arms.
       Before anything else happened, a blue aura surrounded Fuku. I knew Sans had split us apart...thank god.
       I got up, soreness filled my body. I could hear monsters mumbling and whispering. Sans threw Fuku to the other side of the room. I felt a firm hand grab my arm.
Sans had teleported us home before anything got too crazy. He set me on the couch, running to get Papyrus.
I gently put a hand on my face. I flinched and mentally slapped my hand away. A big bruise was planted on my cheek, followed by a few cuts to the nose.
Sans came back with a frightened Papyrus. Papyrus instantly grabbed my hand and used his magic to heal me.
Cuts were gone, some bruises were left but most of them were gone too. I didn't feel sore either.
"TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU," Papyrus said, still holding my hand. I opened my mouth to explain, but I shut it again.
"It's that stupid Fukufire girl." Sans explained for me. His eye went to a blue flame. I sighed.
"I-I'm sorry I stepped in," I said. "I should've just stayed out of it---"
"Stop with the sorry's Frisk," Sans said, putting a hand on my cheek. "I'm actually proud that you stepped in...though you not knowing what the hell we were talking about."
"...Fuku meant doing the Genocide route..." I whimpered. Both of Sans' eyes were gone, so was his goofy grin.
"Pap, could you give us some time to talk?" Sans asked. Papyrus nodded and walked upstairs to his room.
"I-I'm not doing t-that you know..." I said, a but too quickly. "I-I can't handle losing my family...especially if it's ME t-taking their lives!"
"I know..." Sans said, sitting down on the couch next to me. "And I know you won't reset."
"That's a promise I'll keep," I said. "No resets...no Genocide..."
"Heh heh...guess that means you're a...paciFRISK!" Sans joked. I giggled.
Sans pulled me in to kiss him. A deep one too. Before I knew it, we were both lying down on the couch with Sans on top of me. We continued kissing.
Eventually, Sans hesitantly pulled away. I rubbed against his boney arm, signaling reassurance.
We decided to watch reruns of MTT shows. During that, we laughed and joked as we pointed out "mistakes."
I hummed a song I've been trying to write. I WOULD use Papyrus's computer to add beats and synthesize music, but he was always on it. I didn't have a laptop or desktop of my own either.
"That's a nice tone ya got there," Sans complemented. "You're making a new song of your own?"
"Yeah, but I don't have anything to 'make it a song.'" I said. Sans chuckled as he got up. I watched his every move, being curious to what Sans was doing.
"Here," Sans said, holding out a laptop. I froze as I looked at it. "It's from one of the guys. This was supposed to be 'my' present from the bachelor party, but seeing how you're the little musician here...I thought I'd give this to you."
"T-Thank you!" I said, accepting the gift. A big smile was planted on my face.
"Well? Don't you have the lyrics?" Sans asked. "I wanna see them."
I giggled. "Yes, I have them. By the way, you'd be perfect for this song! I've been meaning to have male vocals in it, and you fit the job!"
"Where do I sign up?" Sans joked. My giggles grew louder.
"You'll see them tomorrow," I said, setting the laptop aside. "I'll be busy the rest of the night figuring out beats. You just rest that voice of your's."
"Will do boss," Sans said, pressing his teeth against my forehead. Soon he was out of sight. I got on my new laptop and tampered with music and beats and the synthesizer.
Tomorrow, I'll make a new song.

With my dashing fiancé.