"April Fools"

Frisk's P.O.V.
"'D-DON'T YOU WANT A FAMILY?' H-HE SAYS!" I screamed, sweating and breathing frantically. "'L-LET'S HAVE A F-FAMILY' HE SAYS!! THAT IS THE LAST TIME I L-LET YOU SEDUCE ME W-WHEN YOU DANCE WITH ME!"
It was currently April fools day and I was in labor. Alphys was delivering the baby while I was in pain.
"Y-You're doing g-great--OW!!" Sans said, holding my hand. I squeezed it hard. "Jeez, not so hard!"
"I-I-I already gave y-you a l-lot o-o-of painkillers!" Alphys tried reassuring us, but failed to do so.
"W-WHAT WERE IN THOSE?! T-THEY JUST MADE THE PAIN WORSE!!" I yelled back. "I-I KNOW IT'S APRIL FOOLS, B-BUT THIS IS I-INSANE!!"
"J-Just k-k-keep pushing," Alphys instructed. I nodded and did what she asked. Yet we've been doing that for the past hour.
       With one more scream of pain, I felt a sudden relief. Tiny cries filled the room. With tears flowing down my face, I reached out, desperate to hold my baby.
(A/N: play vid at top if you want)
       "I-I-It's a girl," Alphys smiled, wrapping the baby in a purple blanket. I still kept reaching for her.
       Alphys let me hold her. I smiled big and looked at what I've "created." That's a bad term to use... Her soul was visible too.
      "H-Hi...it's me...y-your Mom...!" I stuttered. I leaned over for Sans to see. "T-This is your Dad...!"
       "I look cooler than I sound, right?" Sans chuckled, wiping away tears. I squeezed Sans' hand a little, but gently.
       She was human, but he had the cutest eyes--one was red and one was blue. Her soul was purple with occasional red and blue dots here and there. Her hair was dark brown like mine and had grey highlights. Though her skin was pale, it was soft. The only other human down here...
       Sans held out a finger to tickle her tiny nose. That's when we saw her first smile. It was adorable. She grabbed the boney finger, holding onto it like it was a bottle.
      "Hey, are you seeing this?!" Sans asked, ecstatic to what just happened. "You're so strong, tiny!"
       "'Tiny' is not a very good name," I laughed. "Today is April first. April fools. I'm pretty sure she's gonna take after you, Sans."
       "H-H-How about A-April?" Alphys suggested, washing her hands.
       "'April,'" both Sans and I repeated. I nodded as Sans chuckled in agreement. Sans hesitantly moved his finger away to move my face to see his. Sans and I kissed quickly, immediately looking back at April right after. Before we knew it, April had already fallen asleep.
       "M-M-Mind if I t-take her?" Alphys asked. I kissed April on the forehead before giving her away. "J-Just gonna run a few tests on her. It s-shouldn't take long. I'll come back with results."
       "What results?" Sans asked, concerned. Alphys turned back to face us. She hardly stutters when it comes to talking about science.
       "I'm just checking if April has any 'powers,'" Alphys answered. "Like if she has Frisk's ability to save. Or even has powers like your's, Sans. Sometimes, stuff like that can get out of hand."
       Both Sans and I nodded as Alphys walked out with a whimpering April. I sighed.
       "I miss her already," I frowned. I was kind of serious--I wanted to hold and keep my baby. Sans held my hand in agreement.
       "You did good Frisk," Sans congratulated me. "Did you see those eyes? And the way she grabbed my finger?"
       "Yes Sans," I giggled. I sighed again. "I guess WE did good. Our little trooper's gonna be a royal guard, following in Papy's footsteps. Or be a comic like you!"
       "Either way, I know she'll be great," Sans chuckled, pressing his teeth against my head. "Because I KNOW she'll be like her Mom. No doubt in my mind."
       "...I'm just glad this is over," I frowned, leaning back to rest on my pillow. "The labor, the nightmares...seeing Flowey."
       "Did you kill him?" Sans asked, alarmed but happy at the smile time. "D-Did I kill him? Is he REALLY not able to come back?"
       "You killed him," I answered. "And no, he'll never come back. He's stuck...somewhere...forever."
Along with Aidan...my parents...the people I loved were gone with Flowey. Forever.
       "I'm glad it's over too," Sans agreed, caressing my hair. "I think you should get some sleep. I'll check on April."
       "Make sure she's okay!" I called out as Sans left me in the room. I sighed as a faint "sure thing" called back.

       Closing my eyes tight, I fell asleep from exhaustion. THIS is a week to remember.

(A/N: I actually drew a picture of April. Here. *throws it at you*

 *throws it at you*

Yeah, I know...it's bad. But it's what I imagined of how she would look like. I tried doing the grey highlights as best as I could, but it didn't really turn out due to the brown surrounding it.
Anyways, I'll see you cinnabons for the next update! <3)