Birthday to Come

Frisk's P.O.V.
After a few minutes of talking and giggling, we decided to go to bed. Well, Papy said that. Sans and I didn't listen though, being the caring and sweet Sans he wanted to talk about party plans for my birthday.
Once Papy left Sans and I sitting on the couch, Sans broke the silence.
"Twenty..." Sans said, almost like he was amazed. "Soon we'll be thirty years old. And who knows where we'll be."
"Not on the surface, that's for sure." I replied. Sans understood what I meant, he agreed with me.
"You'd...have to die...to set us all free." Sans said, his white pupils disappearing.
"I'm NOT gonna do that..." I reassured Sans. "One: if I die...the timeline would reset, two: I don't want all my frie--MY FAMILY...to live in a cruel world."
"Thanks for...caring so much, Frisk." Sans said, grabbing my hand. I smiled. His white pupils seemed to come back.
I started humming that song that I sang at Grillby's. Sans' grin seemed to get bigger. I laid my head on Sans' lap as I kept humming. I felt my eye lids get heavy. I soon blacked out.
~TEM SKIPPPPP~

Sans' P.O.V.
Frisk fell asleep after a little while. Good. I gently got up, making sure that Frisk stayed asleep. I teleported up to my room, since the stairs made too much noise.
I hid my gift under my bed. Hopefully Frisk doesn't look under there. I then teleported to Papyrus's room. He wasn't asleep...no surprise.
"AH! BROTHER! WHAT CAN THE GREAT PAPYRUS DO FOR YOU?" Papyrus asked.
       "I wanna plan for Frisk's birthday." I said. Papyrus squealed. I keep forgetting he LOVES to plan things, from birthdays to small sleepovers.
       "WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN MIND?" Papyrus asked, pulling up a "notepad" on his computer.
       "M-Maybe have a...party at the Waterfall?" I suggested...but it sounded more of a question. I wasn't good at this stuff, if anyone was it'd be either Pap or Frisk.
       The clicking noises of a keyboard rang in the background. "WHAT ELSE? WE NEED FOOD AND SNACKS, THAT'S FOR SURE!"
       Click, click, clickity-click
       I continued "planning" the party. "We'll invite her parents," click, click, "Undyne, Alphys," click, click, click, "and the both of us...of course."
       "THE OTHERS WILL FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY WANT TO GET FRISK," Papyrus remarked. "DID YOU ALREADY GET HER A GIFT?"
       "Y-Yeah..." I said, blue tinted around my nose and my cheeks. Pap seemed proud though. Pap copied down a list of ingredients and snacks to buy.
       I figured that we wouldn't need to decorate, since the Waterfall had already been decorated with echo flowers and the soft flowing rivers.
       Pap called everyone to see if they'd come over. Everyone was able to, and they seemed to be in a rush to get their presents as soon as possible.
       Pap also headed out to get his present...at 3 in the morning? Is EVERYONE getting their presents? The hell...?
        After Pap was gone, I went back into my own room. I flopped on the bed, instantly falling asleep.

(A/N: IM SO SO SO SORRY!! This chapter was SO FRICKING SHORT!!! IM SORRRRYYY!!! ;–; I'll do better next time lil cinnabons!! ;–;)