Bachelorette Party

Frisk's P.O.V.
       I woke up to find a sleeping Sans next to me. I smiled. I quietly got up and walked out of the room. Papyrus's "NYEH HEH HEH" snores filled the other room.
       I tried walking down the stairs as quiet as I could. It must be early dawn.
       I walked into the kitchen. Why not make some breakfast for my two boys huh? I grabbed plates, eggs (surprised we had eggs), and cups along with fruit.
       I first heated up the stove and cracked eggs in it. While those were cooking, I grabbed the cups and fruit. I mashed the fruit, how Undyne would, and poured the juices into the cups. Smoothie time!
       I went back to focus on the eggs. I jumped to feel boney arms wrap around me. I smiled, instantly knowing who it was.
       "How's the little cook doing?~" Sans cooed. I giggled a little. "Can we hear her beautiful voice today?~~"
       "I-I'm......good..." I was able to get out. It was more of a whisper than an understandable tone. Sans seemed happy though. I smiled at him. In return, he kissed me on the cheek.
       "I'm actually surprised that you wanted a bachelorette party," Sans said, sitting at the table. "Ya excited for that? I heard everyone's free today. We should do the parties today then."
       "Good...idea...!" I whispered again. "Who are......you...inviting...?"
       "Pap, and we're going to Grillby's." Sans said. "A few others would be there anyways, like Greater Dog. They'd congratulate me anyhow."
       "A-Avoid......Fuku...as best...a-as...you...can..." I whispered, handing Sans a plate of cooked  eggs and a cup full of smoothie.
       "Don't have to tell me twice." Sans grumbled. I giggled a little. "Hell, if I see her around I'll just kick her out."
       "SMELLS AMAZING IN HERE HUMAN!" Papyrus complemented me. I smiled. I also handed him a plate and cup.
       "So who are you inviting? The girls in guessing?" Sans asked. I shrugged.
       "Yeah......and Mom...too..." I whispered between chews to my breakfast. Sans nodded. Papy looked ecstatic to hear my voice.
       "I SEE YOU'RE GETTING BETTER!" Papyrus cheered. I smiled at him.
~temmmmmmm skip!!!~
       "Thank...you...!!" I cheered. Undyne smiled her big smile.
       Undyne, Alphys, and Mom were all at the house while the boys were at Grillby's. We were having our bachelor and bachelorette parties.
       "Well, it's not the BEST bouche," Undyne said, scratching her scales, "but it should last until your wedding!"
       "It's...b-beautiful......thanks so...much!" I replied. The girls never asked why my voice was like this. If they did ask, I'd tell them I had a cold for the past few days.
       "O-O-Open mine n-next, F-Frisk!" Alphys said. I giggled. I grabbed her gift and unwrapped it.
       It was a container full of paper clippings. On the side, it labeled "Complement of the Day."
       "Y-You open it e-e-everyday to g-get a-a complement! I-I t-t-thought it'd be n-nice!" Alphys stumbled. My smile grew bigger.
       "T-Thank......you...!" I whispered. Alphys smiled.
       Mom was going to give me my gift a couple days before the wedding, she wasn't done with it yet.
       "Do you plan on sharing vows to each other my child?" Mom asked. Huh...does Sans even want to?
       "We...haven't......talked about...it..." I answered. "I...kind of...don't......want to...anyways......we both......know how much...w-we love...each other..."
       "That's sweet," Undyne pitched in. "So. Wonder what the boys are doing tonight? Bet they're getting...CRAZY if you know what I mean! FUHUHUHUHU!"
       I blushed. Better not. The others laughed as I sat there silently.
       "I'm sure he's not doing anything crazy my child," Toriel reassured me. "After all, Sans IS loyal. He seems to really love you, and wouldn't want to cheat on you...am I right?"
       I nodded. I knew he'd never do anything wrong, especially when it comes to "cheating on me." The sweetheart.

       Wonder what the boys are doing anyways?