Bachelor Party

Sans P.O.V.
"I DO HOPE THAT YOU LIKE IT!" Papyrus cheered. "IT TOOK HOURS FOR UNDYNE TO AGREE ON HELPING ME MAKE THIS!"
"I love it Pap," I thanked him. "This is so cool. Surprised that YOU even made it--I thought I was the one who made all the costumes."
No, it wasn't a costume. It was a tuxedo, a good sewn one too. I had gotten other gifts, such as rated R movies, shot glasses, and a bunch of other things. I could tell Frisk may like the movies...but the shot glasses I'm not so sure.
Frisk, Alphys, Undyne, and her mother was at the house having their bachelorette party while I was having my bachelor party at Grillby's.
"YOU NEED TO LOOK PRESENTABLE FOR THE WEDDING!" Papyrus remarked, sounding like an expert on weddings. "AFTER ALL, THE GREAT PAPYRUS KNOWS BEST!"
"Says the guy who chickened out from drinking a beer." Grillby stated. Everyone laughed, even Papyrus. I kept my silly grin on.
       "Do you plan to get crazy tonight anyways?" Grillby asked.
       "Nah. I'll pass on that," I replied. "I couldn't do that to Frisk anyways."
       "I'm sure she wouldn't mind though," Grillby kept trying. "She seems super chill about that kind of stuff like that."
       "Believe me, she isn't." I said. "Frisk's been cheated on before, it crushed her. I'm not the type of guy who'd just...cheat on her out of nowhere--especially if it's near our wedding."
       "Loyal huh?" Grillby chuckled. I sighed. I grabbed a ketchup bottle
       "Wouldn't you do the same?" I asked between swigs to my ketchup. "I mean, sure sometimes people would get crazy on parties like these...but c'mon."
       "Well sure," Grillby said, putting away dishes. "I'd be loyal like you I guess. Ya got me there."
       "I'M PROUD OF YOU BROTHER!" Papyrus "congratulated" me. "THAT SHOWS TRUE LOVE!"
       "You sure you don't wanna get crazy?~" a familiar seductive tone filled the room. I rolled my eyes.
       "Ah, Fukufire!" I greeted sarcastically. "So glad you could come...bye!"
       "Oh come on, Sansy~" Fuku whined. "After all...~ I can make your last living moments (A/N: ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL---!) as a free man~"
       "Amazing as fuck~!" Fuku seductively said. I groaned. So did Grillby. AND Papyrus, AND everyone else who was there.
       "No. I'm not doing that." I firmly said. "God, you can't get more annoying! You're like a child!"
       "Ugh!" Fuku whined once more. "Are you seriously marrying 'Dora?' She's a HUMAN Sans!"
       "You know it's illegal to marry a human." Fuku said while walking to the door.
       "Stop being so racist!" I complained at her. "Just because Frisk's a fucking human doesn't make a difference! Not all humans are bad!!"
       "THAT IS A LIE AND YOU KNOW IT!" Fuku yelled.
       "The past six humans that fell down here TRIED KILLING US!" Fuku continued. "And you say 'not all humans are bad!' That is a fucking lie!! And from the sounds of it, Dora makes it seem like the surface has millions of terrible people! Which, by the way, is true!"
       "You never know when she'll snap and kill all of us with one swipe!" Fuku finally said. "I'll give you time to think about that."
       I did. I thought about that the rest of the night. Kill us all?
       "SANS!" Papyrus shook me out of my thoughts.
       "I-what? Sorry!" I apologized.
"It's what she said...isn't it?" Grillby asked. I tried arguing but...he was right. It's been on my mind forever. I nodded.
Grillby chuckled. "If she was 'gonna kill us all,' Frisk would've done it five years ago! You have NOTHING to worry about. She even loves us too much to lose any us. Including me, you, Pap...EVERYONE!"
"Y-You're right. Fuku's just being a bitch. Thanks." I said. I looked at the clock...11. Shit.
"Uh hey Pap, we gotta get home." I said, getting off the bar chair. Everyone seemed to understand why we had to leave.
~TEM SKIPPE!!!!~
       We were back at home...Pap was in bed as Frisk and I cuddled on the couch. It must have been a long night for her, considering she passed out on me after the first few minutes. I decided to go to sleep too.
       Hopefully no nightmares...

       But I guess we can't make any promises.