An Interview?

(A/N: just thought I'd give you guys a cute little chapter. I also wanna apologize for those who participated in giving me their baby info, I thought I got everyone! ;-; imma Baka! I'm very sorry!! Anyways, enough of my lecture...ON WITH THE STORY!!)
Frisk's P.O.V.
       I woke up to find that I was resting on Sans' lap. He was still snoozing away. I looked down a tad, only to find that my stomach had expanded. It's only been two days...two days equals two months time? I'll have to ask Alphys...
       Yet I smiled as my thoughts got the best of me. I rested a hand on my stomach. I looked back up to the sound of an awaking Sans. A few grumbles escaped his mouth before his eyes opened.
       "Hey," I greeted the sleepy skeleton. Sans' smile grew wider as he faced my stomach.
       "Hey kiddos," Sans greeted back. "Guess the little booger is growing."
       "Does the baby grow that fast?" I asked, my eyes locked on to Sans. "It's only been two days and I already look two MONTHS pregnant."
       "Well yeah," Sans nodded his head. "Usually it takes eight days for nine months. You'll...most likely go into labor then. What a ride that'll be."
       I laughed. Sans wasn't joking...I was in for a hell of a ride. Sans and I decided to get up and watch a little bit of TV.
       In the middle of Modern Family, a knock on the door surprised us. Before either me or Sans could get the door, Papyrus already beat us to it.
       "AH! METTATON!" Papyrus cheered, gesturing the seven-foot-tall robot to come in. "WHAT A LOVELY SURPRISE!"
       "It's an honor to be here, honestly~," Mettaton said, moving his hair out of his robotic eyes. "I came to see the couple!~ I want to ask them something that would get me MILLIONS of views and top ratings~~!"
       "If it is okay with you two, I'd love for you to come on my show and do a little interview,~" Mettaton said, tapping his heel on the floor board. "It's interesting to have the only human down here to be on my show, not to mention a silly skeleton~."
       Sans looked at me for approval. I didn't care to be honest, so I nodded. Sans turned back to the tall robot.
       "'S okay with us," Sans accepted the offer. Mettaton cheekily laughed.
"Make yourselves look presentable,~" Mettaton ordered. "I suggest you wear your tuxedo Sans...but Frisk, I think you should pick an outfit back at the studio~. I'll get some fashion designers and make up artists to help you as well~!"
       Sans left me behind to put on his suit. I'm surprised that he RAN up the stairs to get it. Only Papyrus, Mettaton, and I were left on the couch.
       "COULD I BE ON TELEVISION?! OH, PLEASE METTATON!" Papyrus begged. Mettaton laughed.
       "Oh, darling~! You know I would in a heartbeat~," Mettaton put a robotic hand on Papyrus's shoulder, "but sadly, my schedule is full~. I'll be sure to put you on the top of my list for the next interview!~"
        Papyrus's eyes seemed to sparkle. He jumped around, finally falling into the kitchen. No harm was done.
        "Could we hurry this 'interview' up?" Sans pouted, walking back down the stairs to join us. "This tux is bothering me. It was bad enough I had to wear this for HOURS in one day."
        "Oh you poor thing!~" I cooed, trying to mess with Sans. "You have it so hard don't you?~"
        "Okay, okay, I'll stop smartass," Sans chuckled. I giggled back as Sans held my hand. Sans gave Mettaton the "okay we're ready" look. Soon, we were out of the house.
~time skip~
        Sans and I were waiting outside the stage. Sans was still in his tuxedo while I was dressed in a red hollow lace dress with long sleeves. I had black, smokey eye makeup to match.
        "Okay beauties,~" Mettaton said, coming out of nowhere. "Sans, you'll come out first~. I'll ask you some questions and you give me HONEST answers~. Same for you Frisk~."
        Sans and I both nodded. Mettaton ran back on the stage as we were left there once again.
       Cramps got the best of me again. I held on to my stomach, hoping the aches would go away soon.
        "You wanna go?" Sans asked, noticing my condition. I shook my head.
        "No, it's fine," I smiled. "I'm good. This dress doesn't help though."
        "And we have a very special guest for you all today~!" Mettaton's voice rang out. Sans sighed and walked to the entrance of the stage.
        "That's my cue," Sans said, opening the curtain. "See you in a bit."
        With that, I was alone. I noticed a TV, so I walked to it to watch it. It was this show, considering the fact that Sans and Mettaton were on screen.
       "Looking fabulous as always!~~" Mettaton greeted Sans. "I think we should go straight into the questions!~"
        "What do you love most about Frisk?~" Mettaton asked. I perked up. It's THESE types of questions.
        "Everything about her," Sans answered. I smiled. "She's just...this beautiful being. She's kind, stunning, funny...Frisk is just the most important person in my life." (A/N: every girl's dream for a guy to say that about her!)
        "Let's move on to your deepest feelings;~" Mettaton instructed. "How do you feel about being a soon-to-be-father?~"
        "Honestly, it's going to be a roller coaster," Sans chuckled. The crowd laughed with him. "But it'll be worth it, y'know? I'm proud that I'm going to be a Dad soon."
         "Final question;~" Mettaton said, getting intrigued as much as I was. "When did you fall deeply in love with Frisk?~"
        It took a minuet for Sans to respond. He was blushing and looking at his hand.
       "I guess...when I first felt her warm hand..." Sans answered. My smile grew. "I feel...loved...when I feel her touch. So warm and gentle. It's comforting." The sweet bag of bones.
        After a few cheers along with applause, Sans walked out of the stage. Once I saw him I gave him the biggest hug. Sans jumped but accepted it.
       "Just for you my darlings,~" Mettaton continued her show, "I have Sans' lover here with me!~ Come on out sweetie!~~"
        I gave Sans a little kiss on the cheek...bone... before walking on to the stage. I sat where Sans sat before.
        "Hello darling~!" Mettaton greeted me. "I'll ask the same questions.~"
        "What do you love most about Sans?~" Mettaton asked. I paused. I had the same answer as Sans but...there's more.
        "Is everything an answer?" I laughed. "He's kind...funny...a great companion. He's just every girl's dream guy."
        "I've asked Sans' feelings but since YOU'RE going through it, how do you feel about being a soon-to-be mother?~" Mettaton asked. I smiled.
        "I'm excited, but is it going to be ONE HELL of an experience," I answered. The crowd laughed along with Mettaton.
        "One final question;~" Mettaton instructed, "What made you fall deeply in love with Sans?~"
        Here's the "there's more" part. Sans' has always reminded me of my Dad--my REAL Dad. Protective, funny, everything to me.
        "When I hugged him...I felt safe," I explained. "Like no one can hurt me if I'm in his arms...his warmth is comforting. It reminds me of someone I loved...it's like he's here with me. Sans makes me feel loved too..."
I trailed off in my own words. I realized this and blushed. "Sans just makes me feel loved and safe. That's important to me."
Mettaton gestured Sans to come join. He did what Mettaton asked and sat next to me.
"I think you've touched every monster's heart,~" Mettaton complemented. Sans and I smiled. "It's quite interesting to see the only human down here and a skeleton find love.~ I'm sure a lot of monsters support this relationship--I know I do!~"
"Though we've run out of time,~" Mettaton sighed as he got up, "I thank you two for coming out tonight~! Good luck on everything beauties~~!"
~time skip~
Sans and I were back home on the couch, cuddling and kissing. I guess we both flattered each other.
After, what is seems to be, hours of cuddling, we both blacked out.

Thanks for saying those things Sans...