Stuck In This Hellhole

JUSTIN'S POV:

RING! RING! RING!

RING! RING! RING!

RING! RING! RING!

Ugh, this dumb ass alarm clock.

RING! RING! RIN- BAM!

I hope I broke it. That shit is annoying as fuck. 

Oh well, it's Friday. Thank God. Last day of the week of going to a place that I call hell.

School. 

My mom and Scooter are basically trying to ruin my life by going to public school.  

I go take a shower, loving the nice warm water rubbing against my back. 

After I was done doing that and brushing my teeth and stuff, I go get dressed.

Pink and blue button up shirt. Sleeves rolled up to my elbows. White and black shirt under, black pants, white Supras. Yup, that'll do for today.

I go to the bathroom to do my hair. 

Now that I'm done with that, I put my watches on, grab my raybans off my dresser, put my phone in my pocket, and check myself out in the mirror.

Damn. I look sexy as fuck.

Call me conceited or whatever you want, but I know I'm hot and every girl wants me. 

"Lilly, are you ready?" I yelled making sure she heard me.

Yes, I live with my little sister, Lilly, well she's only a couple months younger than me, but whatever. We actually planned when we were younger that we would live together, so we did. But she's been holding this house down for me while I was in Atlanta and California recording and doing other music things and stuff. 

"Yeah, I'm coming. Let me just grab my coffee" She said.

Lilly came out of the kitchen with her coffee mug in her hand wearing one of those trendy sweaters, skinny jeans, with her hair curled, and Uggs. Ugh, she knows how much I hate those shoes. 

"You know I hate when you wear those shoes" I growled.

"Are you daddy? No. So therefore I get to wear whatever I please" She snapped.

"Smartass" I scoffed.

"Whatever, let's just go to school" She said tossing me the car keys.

Anyways, off to school I go.

McKayshla's POV:

Great, school.

A place that I don't fit in. 

Yay, fun.

I looked in the mirror, and today I looked....cute. For the first. 

I wore a cute and trendy red shirt, white and black cross leggings, red and white converse, and black jewelry. 

I straightened my hair to perfection letting it go a little past my shoulders.

Beep, beep.

I looked at my iPhone. I got a text from Lilly.

From: Lilly Boo <3

- Meet me at the stairs in the front cutaayy ;)

I laughed.

To: Lilly Boo <3

- Kay gawgeouss c:

Yes, I have a friend. A best friend at that. So don't be surprised.