I Love You

McKayshla's POV:

I can't believe I just said that. 

"I wasn't supposed to confess that." I said slightly embarrassed. 

"It's okay." He scratched his neck and sighed. 

I tossed the remote to the side of us and turned myself completely with my legs cradeling his sides, so now that I'm facing him eye-to-eye. 

"I was actually scared to say it first." he said. 

"Say what first?" I question. 

"That I love you." he confessed. 

JUSTIN'S POV:

I said it. 

I love McKayshla. 

Who would of known that it could take a month and a half just to fall in love with someone and to have deep feelings.

She brings these feelings out of me that no other girl has. 

When shes around, the Real Justin comes out.

The Justin Drew Bieber that Scooter found and the one that my mom raised. 

She's good for me. 

I finally found a girl like this. 

Next thing you know she crashes her lips on mine greedily. I was surprised, but I caught on. We kept moving our lips in sync for a while, then I brushed my tongue against her bottom lip asking for entrance, which she gladly accepted. I explored her mouth a little, then she decided it was good for her to take control. 

Not gonna lie, but, I love it when she takes control. She's like agressive, but gentle at the same time. I think it's cute though. Don't ask why, I just do. We let our lips linger there and give sweet chaste kisses in between. 

She pulled out and looked at me with so much love and lust in her eyes. 

She smiled "I love you too." She leaned in and gave another chaste kiss and cuddled into my chest. 

Silence took over. 

I ruined that silence when I spoke up. 

"Do you think we're moving too fast?" 

She picked her head out of my neck and looked into my eyes "What do you mean?"

"Like, do you think we're going fast in this relationship and stuff." I clarified. 

"I mean, there is a part of me that thinks it's going a little fast, but I can understand on where our feelings come into play, but if we ever think it's going fast at some point, we can always slow it down." She gave a small smile. 

"You sure?" I questioned. 

"Yes." she nodded. 

I gave a couple sweet pecks. 

"So. I was thinking we can go on a date." I said. 

"A real date or one of those ice cream walk in the park dates?" she questioned. 

I chuckled "A real date."

She smiled "Of course. What did you have in mind?" 

"I was thinking on going out to dinner and renting out a movie theatre to watch a couple movies." I suggested. 

"Didn't you like rent out the Staples Center once before?" she asked with furrowed eyebrows. 

Oh my goodness, yes.