#MyBeliebers/#OurJustin

McKayshla's POV:

I had fun tonight. 

This was a side of Justin that I've never saw before. 

It was a good side, may I add. 

I walked in the kitchen and saw Lilly wearing sweat pants and a crop top with her hair buzzed and the front hairs are straight down. 

I hugged her from behind. 

"Chaz, is that you babe?" She asked. 

"Yes baby, now bend over so I can smack that ass." I said in my deep voice chuckling. 

Lills turned around and looked at me confusingly and I bursted out in laughter. 

She hit me on the side of my arm with a metal spoon playfully. "I actually thought you were Chaz!" She said. 

I tried to get myself together from laughing really hard and rubbed my arm up and down softly. 

I sat down on the table.

"Your hair looks cute scrunched like that. The red makes it look ten times better." Lilly said randomly. 

"Thanks, I didn't feel like straightening it so I kept it like this." I said fooling around with my hair. 

"So anyways, how was your little date with the lord of all assholes?" Lilly joked. 

I giggled. "It was...different." 

"What do you mean by different?" She questioned. 

"Like, he was a different person. He was being all sweet and cute." I smiled. 

Lilly faked gagged making me laugh a little. 

"We even ran into one of his fans and he was so nice to her and they're really dedicated to him." 

"No kidding. I was on twitter and I saw a picture of how some guy got a tattoo of his face when he was younger on him, and some girl got almost all the same tattoos that he does on his arm." She said surprising. 

My raised my eyebrows. "Now that's dedication."

"Seriously." Lils agreed. 

"So what are you cooking in here? It smells good." I said sniffing the air. 

"Chicken alfredo. It's Chaz's fav, so I made it." She said with a slight blush creeping up on her face. 

"Awe. How cute." I said putting my hand over my chest.

"Hey, are you staying over so me, you, Justin, Chaz, and Ryan can go to school together or is Justin taking you home?" Lilly asked. 

"Wait, Chaz and Ryan are staying over?" I asked. 

"Yeah. Chaz is sleeping in my room, Ryan has one of the guest bedrooms upstairs, and I'm guessing you and my stupid brother share a room together." She said putting the noodles in the strainer. 

"Alright. I'll stay here." I said nodding my head. 

JUSTIN'S POV:

I took my phone out and opened up the twitter app.

I looked through my timeline and damn, my beliebers are worried. 

@JustinsAss: Twitter is boring without Justin. WHERE IS MY HUSBAND AT?! #IMissYou. 

Retweeted it. 

@SwaggyJB: @justinbieber I miss you and your Canadian ass.